What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stadiums in the next version

i think that the SCG should be included as well as the MCG... remember the state of origin
all other sl stadiums.
a few more random stadiums such as PNG or France and also a-create-a-stadium editor like madden that would be awesome.
by the way the stads are beta than rugby by far. canberra stadium looks so wrong in rugby lol. and i like it wen souths play and there is no one there lol classic but it should also happen for melb.

Alan Shore

First Grade
SCG
MCG
Members Equity Stadium
Hindmarsh Stadium
Telstra Dome
Henson Park
Jade Stadium
All ESL stadiums
PNG stadium
1 French Stadium
Moscow Olympic Stadium

DAMAN04

Juniors
Redfern Oval is a must come on plz it is a madd stadium
SYDNEY CRICKET GROUND
MELBOURNE CRICKET GROUND
i know yous wont do it but the juniors ovals would be good
mascot oval,erko oval,coogee oval,waverly oval,henson oval,those would be good...
u should be able to create your own ground aswell

Goleel

Juniors
While all these old school grounds would be nice, I think aside from the SCG, MCG, Gosford and the rest of the ESL grounds, (wouldn't mind Millennium stadium either, that place is incredible) there isn't much need for any more stadiums. Maybe a few fantasy stadiums as unlockables, the Colloseum is awesome, perhaps some gimmick fields, like what Blitz and Street have, a space age dome, a street with parked cars as the sidelines, a beach (that'd be sweet).

Or the unlockable stadiums could be the classics, Redfern, Henson, Cumberland, etc...maybe even the old Wembley ground.

In-goal

Bench
Classic matches would be awsome especialy when playing on you own ala SW cricket.

Knowsley Road, Headingley and Odsal are a must, what about Craven Park bring back the Robins.

simostorm

Bench
Storm cant use Olympic Park if they have a home final there cos thats when upgrades or some construction is to be done. So Storm may use Telstar Dome or MCG.That would be pretty cool. Having Telstra Dome in there or MCG.

RedV

Juniors
Get Cardiff in there...

lib10399.jpg

together with Knowsley Road

Ground2.jpg

...Old Trafford if possible
oldtraffordaerialview2001.jpg

and Wembley
england-wembley.jpg

...and you've got a winner

;-)

ethos

Live Update Team
If possible the grounds used for the second division comps in NSW and QLD.

Matt M

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
north sydney oval......bring back the memories

Just in case you didn't know yet, Souths have moved their home match against Manly to North Sydney Oval in round 24. I'll definately be there, NSO is one of the nicest grounds in the world.

-JJ-

Juniors
Any stadium that a major test, NRL or Super League game has been at in the past season. Also a simple training field/school ground would be all right, with spectators standing up around the sideline.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I volunteer my schools main field as the training ground.

If i had any pictures, you would see why.