What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Stadiums in the next version

RedV

Juniors
Deano wire till i die said:
redv what if your ground falls downs on the fans. i bet you wish you were in the halliwell jones stadium. now thats a ground and a half

Like Wilderspool nearly did?!

Your ground is shabby considering its supposed to be brand new. Saints will be moving in 2007 and believe me, our plans will be much more advanced than the HJ.

And even if they're not, wouldn't you swap your wonderful new home for a full trophy room? I believe they didn't build one at Warrington, as let's face it, what would be the need?

hey my friend we were battling relegation a couple of years ago, now paul cullen is here i would say our trohy cabinet will start filling up in a few years.
cya. :clap:

dG

Juniors
I agree that the SCG is a must. i mean MUST MUST MUST!

Telstra dome would be fun, as well as the MCG - but I dont think it should be possible to sell them out.

Have a Souths type crowd when they play at Telstra Stadium.

Also, their shoudl be more variation in the attendances.

I have not seen 1 sold out Raiders game, yet everytime they play in teh game it is sold out...which is a nice thought...but it juts doesnt happen...until maybe finals time or something...

Matt M

Juniors
In Rugby 2004 didn't they get around the licensing by calling stadiums by other names, like Telstra Stadium was Australia Stadium. I could live with those losses (which is basically nothing) for more stadiums.

-JJ-

Juniors
I liked having the proper names for stadiums, however if it does cost a lot or takes a big effort I could live without it.

Frailty

First Grade
Update Telstra Stadium,
Update Marathon,
Scrap ANZ,
Express Advocate (Central Coast) Stadium
Carrara Stadium (however u spell it)
WACA
SCG
ESL Grounds
and a training ground, possibly Oki Doki Stadium! nah seriously something like Cabramatta Sportsground

LESStar58

Referee
MCG would be good but the tight arses at the AFL might have something to say about that! More UK Stadiums...Knowsley Road is a big yes for me...I mean playing Saints home games @ JJB Stadium is sacralidge! An Cardiff would be sweet as well! And you can't have a game without Gosford..Bears or no Bears.

LESStar58

Referee
Elland Road, Leeds. On Millenium Stadium, I would only put it in if Sidhe can do the Challenge Cup against the lower division teams in England (Oldham, Gateshead etc) but that pic posted earlier of Cardiff looks awesome!

miccle

Bench
imo the priority should be on English grounds. Sure, there are some Aussie stadiums which would be great if they were included (CCoast, SCG etc) but I reckon adding another 3-4 pommy ones would be much more important.

Cheers

Justin666

Juniors
now that the Gold Coast Dolphins are gonna join, they should make their stadium. I think its carrara stadium.

Ronaldo77

Juniors
Id like to see the following SL Stadiums that arent in there already...

Odsal (Bradford)
The JUngle (castleford)
Griffin Park (london Broncos)
Headingley (Leeds
The Willows (Salford)
Knowsley Road (St Helens)
Halton Stadium (Widnes)
Halliwell Jones Stadium (Warrington)

Latest posts