What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Video Released!

Maccas

Juniors
Nice video, just makes me want it more. Thought it was a nice touch that when hindmarsh dropped it you heard the ref go "Play on Play on"
I think its those little things that will make it so much better

angelus

Juniors
For anyone wondering, that movie was obviously played on one of the easier levels because there are on screen tips.

nz_kid

Juniors
Dam, I cant download it because i dont have quicktime.Also it would take me about 1 hour to download :( :( :( :( :(

kiwi_man

Juniors
at first i did not realise it was north qld but looks very very good and i hope its set on easy coz parra was destroying them and this season there was not many teams parra destroyed. :lol:

***MH***

Bench
Wonder why he chose ANZ stadium to play at...... would have loved to see it at parra or dairy farmers for that game.....

Maccas

Juniors
kiwi_man said:
at first i did not realise it was north qld but looks very very good and i hope its set on easy coz parra was destroying them and this season there was not many teams parra destroyed. :lol:
I can think of at least one :lol:

Princess Ange

Juniors
Maccas said:
kiwi_man said:
I can think of at least one :lol:
yeah, with the help of a certain ref tho :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
I like the video its good and it makes me more anxious of waiting for this game, oh well its not long.

Just one question, twice Michael Witt got the ball and Vossy called him "The halfback". This mustve been because it was too late for Vossy to call the new comers.

Goleel

Juniors
Witty made his debut about round 8 or 9, so the cutoff must have been rather early then, either that or they've created themselves and put them into halfback, the most likely position a created player would play. Not too much of a concern but, as long as he's in the game I'm happy.

The video isn't too bad, theres a few phases of play I'd rather forget in there, but its good to see Parra going around, and on harder difficulties I think this game will be absolutely intense!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
PARRA_FAN said:
I like the video its good and it makes me more anxious of waiting for this game, oh well its not long.

Just one question, twice Michael Witt got the ball and Vossy called him "The halfback". This mustve been because it was too late for Vossy to call the new comers.

The cutoff if I remember correctly was after mid season. And Vossy varies between the position and the name.

Tell you what though, if youre lucky enough to have a NRL/ESl player with your surname, make a team of 17 players with your name. Its a kack to listen to :)

devonuto

Juniors
I'm hoping Vossy recorded the name of Daniel Frame from Widnes... 'cos apparently he didn't record all the ESL names.

Ps: Frame's my last name ;)

CliffyGC

Juniors
theVodkaCircle said:
PARRA_FAN said:

The cutoff if I remember correctly was after mid season. And Vossy varies between the position and the name.

Tell you what though, if youre lucky enough to have a NRL/ESl player with your surname, make a team of 17 players with your name. Its a kack to listen to :)
Ill go one better Vodka theres an NRL player with my whole name, Qld and Storm Hooker Cameron Smith i dare say he will be edit and moved to manly in my game

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Does anyone know how long it would take to download the new video on a normal 56k dial-up connection? Also how many megabytes is it?