What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Video Released!

TripleM

Juniors
I have a couple of questions re the video for Mario, Vodka, locksley, or anyone who has played the game for an extended period of time.

How often does the AI kick on the last tackle (not including when they're attacking the line) for each of the difficulty levels? From a couple of rumours I've heard, and from what I've seen in some videos, the easiest level doesn't seem to kick much at all, eg in this latest video when they had clear opportunities to do so, but just ran into a tackle. Is this just a rare occurence or does the easiest level not kick much - if so, please tell me the harder levels do :)

Oh and the other thing: just before the try was scored, the halfback seemed to get tackled just after passing the ball by someone in a seemingly offside position. Seeing we were told theres no advantages in the game, why was no penalty awarded?

Thanks.