What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New (well not so new) sex scandal

thfcyid

Juniors
It's alright for her to embarrass and point the finger at people, yet she is allowed to present to the world behind a warped voice and a blanked out picture...

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Well from what I've heard the 4 corners segment (to be screened next monday) does not focus just on the sharks incident. It covers players from all codes and their attitudes to women.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Does it cover s**ts who love the c**k?
not sure. apparantly it is going to 'expose' a culture of binge drinking and lack of respect for the female sex by footballers from all the popular codes.

Anthony Watnough would be a perfect example imo.

Quigs

Immortal
Geeze I hope they don't go back to the Emu Park Reserve Grade end of season trip back in 1989.

I'll be on the blower to that respected Queens Counsellor David Q.

Might need some good representation

For the record I didn't kick a goal, but lets just say my fellow team mates cruelled me. But what happens on the end of season trip stays on the end of season trip.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Chook Norris

First Grade
Well from what I've heard the 4 corners segment (to be screened next monday) does not focus just on the sharks incident. It covers players from all codes and their attitudes to women.
the tv guide says it's concentrating only on NRL players.. :roll:

Frenzy.

Immortal
every time someone quotes Redback... God clubs a baby seal.

You got that right.

Mods, I put it to you. We know you can't ban brokeback just for being a merkin. He has the right to be a merkin.

But it should be a bannable offense to quote the merkin.

IMNHO

Surely

Post Whore
You got that right.

Mods, I put it to you. We know you can't ban brokeback just for being a merkin. He has the right to be a merkin.

But it should be a bannable offense to quote the merkin.

IMNHO

I'd be banned then ;-)

redback

Bench
There you go then. I've given you an incentive to STOP QUOTING THE PHUQUER!!

:lol: :lol:

For someone who pretends they don't read my posts, you seem to spend alot of time commenting on them!

I love the attenion you give me!

gunnamatta bay

Referee
the tv guide says it's concentrating only on NRL players.. :roll:
gee it must be right then. I was quoting a reliable source as stated. Do you understand common English or not? In the interim lets wait and see as it's obviously an important event. to you at least!

Tommax25

Bench
7 friggin years later ?? FFS

But only Matty seems signalled out from what I'm hearing

wonder if he will front on the footy show tonight ,

interesting

If the stewart incident, and the subsequent ones, hadnt occured I doubt we would have heard from thic chick at all, but she senses the current climate is one of woman+nrl player=media storm, even if it is a retired nrl player. I'm wondering if the reason matty johns is singled out is because everyone else is involved has moved on (ie: not playing nrl anymore/in the nrl spotlight like johns is as a commentator).