What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Eve Mafia - Game Thread

whall15

Coach
RHCP said:
You are Blake, Party Aligned Brawler

You like a beer almost as much as you love a stink. You’re here to have fun and if somebodies looking at you funny, it’s time to start a blue. Each night you may target one player to fight which will kill them.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Party are eliminated

First Grade
Well played everyone, big well done to dutchy lasted far far far longer than he should of.

Lol @ drew giving us 2 kills

lol @ butch for thinking he was protecting apey instead of me then consequently voting for apey thinking he couldn't die, then after being told he was protecting me, asking if he should try and convince town i was bad (after I had been outed for a couple of days.)

RHCP

Bench
Rhcp, how come Frank didn't drink when the Mafia question came up in my first game of I never?
If it's the one I'm thinking of, sounds like that was a derp by me and I mustn't have worded how I wanted too/clearly enough - the question was meant to be about having changed allegiances rather than being a baddie.

Apey's false info power replaced investigators results.

Dutchy

Immortal
I orchestrated a couple of lynches on people we knew were town too. I really should have been picked up very early.

Apey

Staff member
I know Dutchy is conniving but if you fell for his fib when he got the double kill you're bad and you should feel bad. He had our factional kill Night 1 :lol:

Still, he done good.