What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Eve Mafia - Game Thread

Apey

Staff member
Dutchy's character was responsible for 3 of our kills in the write-ups lol

RHCP

Bench
Actions pls. Night phase is probably going to be the last but bigger derps have happened.

cjrankin

Juniors
Night One Update

With copious amounts of beer and ElephantJuice, the guests began to finally get in the spirit of the evening. 2013 was coming to a close and they had this magnificent mansion to get absolutely shitfaced in. Life was good.

"Ugh, who are all these freaks", muttered Rose, screwing up her face at some of the uglies who were roaming the rooms. She ducked outside and sat on a bench, flicking out her phone so she didn't have to admire the ocean view.

She opened up her Facebook account. Three friend requests and they were all alts. Gross.

Rose moved over to the events section and checked out the guest list to see what the crowd was like...

Party Aligned - 15
Mafia Aligned - 4
Disease Aligned - 2
Worst Party Ever Aligned - 1
??? Aligned - 1

Night One Continues.

9701 should be it. someone shank him

RHCP

Bench
Bang. Mark fired the final shot and the remaining few could finally enjoy the party.

9701 is dead.

The Party win.

Bunny M Points

3 to Dutchy. He got a drink spiker who was more or less outed Night 1 and played town for almost the entire game.

2 to Ozzy. Arrived with his gun and did a lot of the damage.

1 to Smiley for the dedication to his post condition.

-1 to SGL for choosing Apey or Dutchy to protect on 3/4 of his protecting nights. -1 to Drew for giving Dutchy a double kill and turning SGL into an indy.

And honourable mentions to Mis for posting like he had a post restriction when he didn't, and for Monk for the 'no usernames' post condition :lol:

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
I've blocked him. Ozzy I am sure knows the drill.

Johnny, we were always best of friends
Stick together and defend
But you run to paradise
And Mamma, now don't you worry 'bout me anymore
And I see you crying at the door
When I run to paradise

Smiley

Bench
You Are Junior, Party Aligned I Remember My First Beer Aligned Kid

I remember my first beer…it’s a shame you wont. This is your first time getting pissed, you’ve cracked a stolen stubbie and you are blind. You’ll be slurring, a bit wild and chatty, but your memory will be very blurry. Each night phase, you can go and interact with three other players. You’ll get a piece of information on each and/or what they got up too, but only one will be correct, the other two incorrect.

You must slur/misspell at least three words every post or face my wrath.

You win when all threats to the party are eliminated.

What's rong with ya f**kher. None of ya took me investogation results seriously.

soc123_au

Staff member
Thanks for running it RHCP. It's nice to get a win as town. Well played scum, you guys got close.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
What was up with the town vigilante role? Whall had it (merkin) I had it, and Ozzy had it.

You are Jake, Party Aligned Small Man Syndrome

You’ve got a short build and an even shorter temper, and you’re a bit sensitive about that first one. Your fuse goes off whenever somebody slights you over your height, or even when you just think they have. Each night, you may pick one player who you think deserves to know even though you’re short, you still pack a punch, and kill them.

You win when all threats to the Party are eliminated.

soc123_au

Staff member
RHCP said:
You are Marcus, Party Aligned Musician

You’ve found the guitar in the house and you’ll play it for anybody who will listen to you.

Each night phase, you may perform a song for a player, which will roleblock them.

You must post some form of musical reference in all your posts or face my wrath.

RHCP

Bench
Town had two killers. Ozzy's gun would take over the second kill if one had died, or just be a one-off if they hadn't.

The water protected didgi from dutchy's roleblock, the condoms would have protected SGB from Jack/Jill, but they'd already targetted him.

Ozzy

First Grade
RHCP said:
You are Mark, Party Aligned Guy Stuck At Work

Stuck at work once again, just like all the other parties. Luckily this time your boss is going to cut you some slack and let you sneak off early to enjoy some festivities. Even better, since you’re stuck at work, you can’t be killed or lynched for the first three night phases and first two day phases. You cannot vote in lynches until you arrive on Day Three.

You’re welcome to join the party sooner if you so wish though.

When you come to the party, you’ll bring some items as long with you as well. You’ll have a condom, a gun and a bottle of water. You can only keep one, and choose the players who will receive the other items.

When I entered the game:

RHCP said:
Ozzy said:
RHCP said:
You've arrived at the party, finally!

Which would you like to keep: your gun, water or condom? And who will you give the other two too?
Okay I'll keep the gun, Didgi gets the water and SGB gets the condom.
Sounds good. You may now kill one player each night.

Monk

Referee
Rhcp, how come Frank didn't drink when the Mafia question came up in my first game of I never?

Latest posts