What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Young Guns?

MAGs

Juniors
I hear that the Roosters have signed a couple of real young guns from New Zealand and a few young blokes from the outback for development. Does anyone have any information on these teenagers?

ozzie

Bench
try the roosters site - and look for contracts - I don't know who you are talking about - but there is a heap of young players already on that but with no details..we have a feeder club in Redcliffe and there are a heap of them coming down. Looks like a great feeder club for us

Fibroman

First Grade
richie8u said:
you guys should be called the vikings, because all u do is raid and steal clubs and players

They have to, because all their junior base consist of spoilt little rich kids with very little talent for anything except spending daddy's money. I simply don't know why anyone would want to support a club like that???

Roosterphin

Juniors
fibro man said:
richie8u said:
you guys should be called the vikings, because all u do is raid and steal clubs and players

They have to, because all their junior base consist of spoilt little rich kids with very little talent for anything except spending daddy's money. I simply don't know why anyone would want to support a club like that???

Now that would be stereotyping wouldnt it Fibro boy? I mean what if everyone believed that Penrith only consisted of mullet bearing, torana driving, ugg boot wearing, paint can sniffing losers like yourself!!

Fibroman

First Grade
Mullets are gone- Shaved heads are now the order of the day.
There are just not enough Toranas around anymore, so we have progressed to VL Commodores.
Ugg boots are out at this time of the year, and now that yuppies are wearing thongs, westies have moved on to wearing cheap sandals.
We never sniffed paint cans. Liquid paper thinners was always better.
You may well call us losers, that is your perogative, however......did we lose the Grand Final 2003?

I'm tipping an U/15's team from the west would beat the best yuppieville has to offer in junior footy. :-s

richie8u said:

Hey Ritchie, could you please tell me what Clubs and Players we've stolen. I'd be happy to return them. Just out of interest, were the thefts reported to the police or interpol.

Roosterphin

Juniors
fibro man said:
There are just not enough Toranas around anymore, so we have progressed to VL Commodores.
Ugg boots are out at this time of the year, and now that yuppies are wearing thongs, westies have moved on to wearing cheap sandals.
You may well call us losers, that is your perogative, however......did we lose the Grand Final 2003?

I'm tipping an U/15's team from the west would beat the best yuppieville has to offer in junior footy. :-s

Whatever Fibro boy it is all a result of relatives mating!

BTW I dont live in Yuppieville but I guarantee I could get a group of under 15 Queenslanders that would belt the best of the west

Fibroman

First Grade
Roosterphin said:

BTW I dont live in Yuppieville but I guarantee I could get a group of under 15 Queenslanders that would belt the best of the west

Queensland has yuppie suburbs too, and I'm tipping you might live in one? The mighty Panthers bought a couple of Queenslanders this year, so we'll see how they go in 2004. I would never knock Queensland players just for coming from north of the border, after all, you did produce Scott Sattler and Rhys Wesser.

Ben Bostrom

Juniors
fibro man said:

I remember when the Roosters captain had a mullet at school. I also remember the Roosters captains mother dropping her son off at school in the LJ Torana. Oh the good old days at Emu Plains. ;-)

Fibro - it's shaved heads and goaties, get it right champ.

The west is full of hard working battlers, inner city and east is full of image important try hards with million dollar mortages.

Roosterphin

Juniors
fibro man said:
Roosterphin said:

Queensland has yuppie suburbs too, and I'm tipping you might live in one? The mighty Panthers bought a couple of Queenslanders this year, so we'll see how they go in 2004. I would never knock Queensland players just for coming from north of the border, after all, you did produce Scott Sattler and Rhys Wesser.

As my signauture suggests I support the Roosters and the Dolphins and they would be from Redcliffe. Hardly a yuppie suburb Fibro old boy!

Fibroman

First Grade
Ben Bostrom said:
I remember when the Roosters captain had a mullet at school. I also remember the Roosters captains mother dropping her son off at school in the LJ Torana. Oh the good old days at Emu Plains. ;-)

Fibro - it's shaved heads and goaties, get it right champ.

The west is full of hard working battlers, inner city and east is full of image important try hards with million dollar mortages.

How true Ben Bostrom!

It's been mentioned on another thread that ' you can take the boy out of the west, but you can't take the west out of the boy'. That is definately true with Freddy. I don't know why he doesn't cut his losses and move back to Glenmore Park. That's the yuppiest suburb in the west. He would still feel at home there and wouldn't be such a fish out of water. Although he has got a nice place where he is, right on the beach. And note, that he lives on the northern beaches, and not in the heart of yuppiesville in the eastern suburbs.

chooky

Juniors
fibro man said:
richie8u said:

spoken like a true westie! :lol:

ahh the curse

ozzie

Bench
chooky said:
fibro man said:
richie8u said:

spoken like a true westie! :lol:

ahh the curse

shame these people don't know what they are talking about -most of our juniors now are coming from Redcliffe - our feeder club - but then again - don't let a good story get in the way of the truth.

The Roosters are spending a lot of money in developing these kids and the area - and the results are coming through

ozzie

Bench
Maroubra Eel said:
chooky said:
Fibro Man, please tell me your name doesn't refer to how your house is built? :shock:
Tell us about your house chooky, you little smartarse.

my house is made of bricks on a half acre block - when did you loose your sense of humour - when you started to follow Parramatta?? Then again I can understand that!!

want to here a good joke - "Parramatta to win the pemiership this year!! and the players they bought of the Roosters!over the past three or four years...Solamano :lol: Widders :lol: Russo :lol: Green :lol: thanks for taking our rubbish!!"