What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Vibing

Juniors
Sure you haven't... what a dumbarse.. exhibit A

And that's only in the last couple of posts.... and not realising you made that mistake, makes it two in two posts... you really are getting flustered.
the only exhibit here is you ......
10 articles

yet you still deny any of them were correct
only an olympic world class tosser does that

Te Kaha

First Grade
deflecting when shown up... who would have thought ???.... so very predictable

Parroting? Is that really he best you can do??? Really??? wow... and I thought you were only a halfwit... gave you WAYYYYYYYYY to much credit.

MugaB

Coach
Be honest, you haven't got a clue what I'm talking about do you.

Way to live up to the stereotype.
I don't give two shits what youre talking about, coversing a senile old troll from the 70s isn't my go...
But continue to crapping on about the moose and your distaste for the local pseudoscorpion

Vibing

Juniors
$5 and $10 tickets will do that.... good way to fill a stadium.
hahahaha

sour toffball fans are hilarious , the comments there
their shit boring sport being destroyed in NZ by the warriors & they start making stuff up about ticket prices , an ol toffball tactic

used to happen in Canberra when the Raiders started taking back their city off the Bwumbies drawing way bigger crowds & having many many more members despite being waaaaayyy less successful

oh oh oh
the Waiders are mungoes & their tickets & memberships are cheap

they of course
weren't..
they were the same price

same here ....

Vibing

Juniors

cheapest tickets are $20 for adults in the South stand , some mixed offers limited for families , 2 adults & 2 children for $40

all others are $40 in the other stands for adults , & other family offers are available in these stands too.

now to a stupor wugby .. FINAL.... at Eden park this weekend

tickets as cheap as

$9 !!

wow
what a pack of vichyball scum hypocrites

Te Kaha

First Grade

cheapest tickets are $20 for adults in the South stand , some mixed offers limited for families , 2 adults & 2 children for $40

all others are $40 in the other stands for adults , & other family offers are available in these stands too.

now to a stupor wugby .. FINAL.... at Eden park this weekend

tickets as cheap as

$9 !!

wow
what a pack of vichyball scum hypocrites

What does the Warriors next game have to do with the special they ran for families to fill the Southern stand for the Dolphins game??? As I said, it was a great way to fill the stadium.

And to put up childrens prices to try and manufacture a point? really???

You're getting more and more desperate every day. The PNG news killing off NZ2 must have hurt so very much.

Last edited:

Vibing

Juniors
What does the Warriors next game have to do with the special they ran for families to fill the Southern stand for the Dolphins game??? As I said, it was a great way to fill the stadium.

And to put up childrens prices to try and manufacture a point? really???

You're getting more and more desperate every day. The PNG news killing off NZ2 must have hurt so very much.
there was no special you toffball wanker
it was
mis reported .....

Ticket prices the Warriors & Blues
on par...

Warriors Averaging 22K in Auckland
Blues ??... who'd know .. 12K ?.. TBA ?

Te Kaha

First Grade
there was no special you toffball wanker
it was
mis reported .....

Ticket prices the Warriors & Blues
on par...

Warriors Averaging 22K in Auckland
Blues ??... who'd know .. 12K ?.. TBA ?

How to say you don't know anything about NZ without typing the words.

The special was advertised extensively, including nationally on "The Rock" radio station. They fact you don't like it doesn't change the truth. What kind of idiot thinks you can "mis report" advertising? I knew you were stupid, but come on that's bad even for you.

Maybe this will help with your stupidity.

"We do our best to make money – we're a business naturally – but we get more excited about having people here. And that's why we have $10 ticket offers from time to time and they're getting snapped up."

Last edited:

Vibing

Juniors
How to say you don't know anything about NZ without typing the words.

The special was advertised extensively, including nationally on "The Rock" radio station. They fact you don't like it doesn't change the truth. What kind of idiot thinks you can "mis report" advertising? I knew you were stupid, but come on that's bad even for you.

Maybe this will help with your stupidity.

"We do our best to make money – we're a business naturally – but we get more excited about having people here. And that's why we have $10 ticket offers from time to time and they're getting snapped up."

and you said

" good way to fill a stadium "

the Blues have $9 tickets available .................. to a final !!

whats that then exactly Tea cup you blithering toffball wanker ?

Vibing

Juniors
fact is
even with $9 tickets , the Blues STILL won't 1/4 fill their stadium
Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

Te Kaha

First Grade
and you said

" way to fill a stadium "

the Blues have $9 tickets available .................. to a final !!

whats that then exactly Tea cup you blithering toffball wanker ?

Cropping quotes now? are you truly that desperate???

I said " A good way to fill a stadium.".. and it is, if you want a sell out, sell the worst tickets dirt cheap.

And the $9 tickets are Children's tickets to go with the $60 Adult prices.

You try so hard, yet fail so miserably.

Vibing

Juniors
Cropping quotes now? are you truly that desperate???

I said " A good way to fill a stadium.".. and it is, if you want a sell out, sell the worst tickets dirt cheap.

And the $9 tickets are Children's tickets to go with the $60 Adult prices.

You try so hard, and fail so miserably.
are you seriously claiming you were making a .... positive ... comment about the warriors crowd ?
Cracking Up Lol GIF

what a f**kstick