What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

newcastle chant at game!

roopy

Referee
justagame said:
"newcastle" was quickly followed with a "you can't score", thought that was great!

Did you hear the one about the great team of players the Roosters bred up through their junior ranks?

No?

No one else has either.

Faranah

Juniors
i reckon ReplicatedGod....i was actuallu quite pleased to see alot of mature posters, but all of a sudden all these immature turds sign up.

Matt23

Staff member
Dont take 'em so seriouslly...they'll eventually get bored and leave!

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
justagame said:
terminator007 said:
Get a life.

yeah right you have a life? with over 500 posts on this site, and me with 5 posts, who has the life? :lol:

you only just signed up justagame :?

thats not really saying much, you can't compare posts with termy because you havn't been here as long as him.

Big Tim

First Grade
I would like to congratulate everyone at the the game. The Goosters fans thought that we would leave quietly after that loss but we showed them. I saw the looks on their face when we all stood on our chairs and shouted "NEWCASTLE! NEWCASTLE! NEWCASTLE!"

You can end our season, but you can never take away our Newcastle pride, and although you may have another 2 weeks in the competition you will never have the heart that we have in our club.

Jedda

Juniors
Terminator and I spent a great deal of the game cheering our lungs out for the boys.

We may not have won the game but you can pretty much guarantee that the sound of "NEWCASTLE" will be ringing in the Gooster supporters ears for a very long time!

Hows your hearing today Terminator? :lol:

Latest posts