What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle gets first crack

ozzie said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
ozzie said:
as it has been stated by many clubs if they are developed by their clubs then they are juniors - so the answer is yes - he is a junior otherwise people will make idiots of themselves....so lets see how many idiots their are!! I'll do a count

You'll need a calculator ozzie.

what's a calculator?? It's obvious when people put up rational arguements that can't be disputed then you don't get replies....

To count all of the morons who post here.

jed

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
ozzie said:
Rooster Cogburn. said:
ozzie said:
as it has been stated by many clubs if they are developed by their clubs then they are juniors - so the answer is yes - he is a junior otherwise people will make idiots of themselves....so lets see how many idiots their are!! I'll do a count

You'll need a calculator ozzie.

what's a calculator?? It's obvious when people put up rational arguements that can't be disputed then you don't get replies....

To count all of the morons who post here.

I don't need a calculator, I can only count one, Cogburn. And guess what - you're it!

Latest posts