What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle Knights axe Zane Tetivano

Swarzey

Bench
More room in the cap to sign a marquee player or even two.

Season is already gone, might as well start throwing some big money towards players for next year.

Noname36

First Grade
Didn't he have an AVO from January?

Does that have anything to do with it?

I think he was skating on thin ice after the AVO so the taxi smashing incident was the final straw.

Jeez, only a third of the way through the season and already lost McKinnon, Packer and Tetavano for good...and I'm sure ASADA aren't far away from knocking on Snowden and Smith's doors either.

Tyrone Roberts will be playing prop by the end of the season.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Serious question - not being a forum cop - does anybody read this website?

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/news/knights-terminate-zane-tetevanos-contract

Zane Tetevano has had his contract terminated by the Newcastle Knights due to disciplinary reasons, effective immediately.

The Knights will however provide the appropriate duty of care for Tetevano as he transitions out of the Club.

The NRL Integrity Unit is aware of the matter.

The Club wishes Tetevano all the best for the future.

2:25pm.

Noname36

First Grade
Little wonder you're at the bottom with us mate.

Yeah. As annoyed as I get after every loss I keep telling myself to put it into perspective (as I'm sure you blokes are too). Pretty identical seasons for Knights and Sharks. Constant off field drama hanging around the clubs and constant injury woes. Not fun.

Card Shark

Immortal
We aren't blaming off-field dramas - they are minuscule compared to previous years
- still hanging around though.

It's the injuries that have cruelled us.

No excuses though - Panthers & Tigers had 'em last year, & went well at times.

Knights & Sharks turn this year.

Noname36

First Grade
We aren't blaming off-field dramas - they are minuscule compared to previous years
- still hanging around though.

It's the injuries that have cruelled us.

No excuses though - Panthers & Tigers had 'em last year, & went well at times.

Knights & Sharks turn this year.

Neither are we...well I hope the side isn't anyway. Certainly not strangers to off field crap. Ugh.

Diesel

Referee
Dumb ass, it's like some never learn. Young kids with lots of money and lots spare time.
They should have a percentage of their salary put away until they retire or need to buy a house, pay off any student loan or for education

Noname36

First Grade
Dumb ass, it's like some never learn. Young kids with lots of money and lots spare time.
They should have a percentage of their salary put away until they retire or need to buy a house, pay off any student loan or for education

He is pretty much the definition of stupid. Punches the windshield on a taxi right when he'd just come back from a hand injury.

Latest posts