What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newcastle vs Parramatta for 8th spot.

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, a win to end the season, no matter what the other results, will be the best we can do at this stage now. Let's do it Parra!

ParraMatt

Bench
We will Bartman, I don't go to 20 Parra games a year to see us walk out on a low especially fairwelling Thorman, Langi, Stapleton, Hopkins and plenty more. Allthough apparently Stapleton has been dropped which is stupid. But I have the Thorman Banner, "Fairwell Thorman" Hope he enjoys it.

Eelementary

Post Whore
ParraMatt said:
We will Bartman, I don't go to 20 Parra games a year to see us walk out on a low especially fairwelling Thorman, Langi, Stapleton, Hopkins and plenty more. Allthough apparently Stapleton has been dropped which is stupid. But I have the Thorman Banner, "Fairwell Thorman" Hope he enjoys it.

It would be, yes.

But I think you'll find he's suspended.

bartman

Immortal
ParraMatt said:
We will Bartman, I don't go to 20 Parra games a year to see us walk out on a low especially fairwelling Thorman, Langi, Stapleton, Hopkins and plenty more. But I have the Thorman Banner, "Fairwell Thorman" Hope he enjoys it.

I'm sure the players felt the same, but didn't have much control of the game in the end - judging from the stats etc anyway, it's due to start on Sky Sports here in 35mins...

I feel for anyone that made the trek out there Parramatt - and what's this about the hail?