What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

Pommy

Coach
Kind of knew this wasn't genuine as i just checked my email for a members update.

Pommy

Coach
There is literally no news, FoxSports aren't even making up news about it which is weird.

southsport

First Grade
There is literally no news, FoxSports aren't even making up news about it which is weird.

The media were silenced last night when Bennett said the broncs weren't chasing Roberts. :lol: Stopped them in their tracks!!!

Pommy

Coach
The media were silenced last night when Bennett said the broncs weren't chasing Roberts. :lol: Stopped them in their tracks!!!

Well I'm surprised Fox haven't just started making stuff up like Man U have weighed in to sign him and he will be the first of millions of players to switch to football or netball or Ice hockey. Lets face it FoxSports have a good imagination.

Rabbits20

Immortal

:lol::lol:

Was Wayne truth telling

OR

Lie telling

That still remains the big question?????..........

R20 I say he was lie telling for sure without a doubt ,he wants a premiership badly b4 he gets too old to coach ,look at the roster he has afar kits half the Queensland and Aussie team as if he needs another star,he also included maranta in the all stars FFA maranta ru kidding me wayne

Latest posts