What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 I say he was lie telling for sure without a doubt ,he wants a premiership badly b4 he gets too old to coach ,look at the roster he has afar kits half the Queensland and Aussie team as if he needs another star,he also included maranta in the all stars FFA maranta ru kidding me wayne

I agree.

I reckon he's lie telling and is trying to move Copley on to accomodate Roberts.

Wayne will be pushing hard to make this happen.

How does Copley miss out and Maranta make it??? It's just beyond me.

Woofy7

Juniors
:lol::lol:

Was Wayne truth telling

OR

Lie telling

That still remains the big question?????..........

He's truth telling, if he wanted Roberts he would of put a spin on it. When he is definitive he usually stands by what he says.

Yeah we all know the history Galeforce looks like few of ur predictions took a nosedive for 2015 mate
I'm just being realistic broncs have a killer squad anybody can see that I don't wear blinkers but not to say I will always love and support the bunnies

doyen

Bench
Exactly the as your thinking r20 only because we turfed him a few years back for being a dickhead

I'm surprised that he's talking to Sths at all after being shafted by them.

He's either forgiven Sths or is just prudently checking what cash comes to the table from them;in case it's a motza!! It's in the $$$ offered ;even though JR reckons it's more than just that!

His Uncle Jeremy is very concerned about him returning to the big smoke of Sydney--he would be advising against that,I reckon.

Still might be bit of a loose unit Doyen, can't be trusted on the piss but last time I checked Brisbane is also a large city that sells alcohol sooo gi and sam would be good for him...

Latest posts