What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

alien

Referee
Rusty seems that have the star quality & charisma to woo anyone over!!

strong with the force, he is

2ns72iw.jpg

alien

Referee
we'll find out soon. no point in stressing over it. i reckon we'll make the finals, even if he isn't signed

Rabbits20

Immortal
we'll find out soon. no point in stressing over it. i reckon we'll make the finals, even if he isn't signed

Why are you so calm???

It must be that green tea if I could take a guess:lol:

I still reckon we will make the 8 even without Roberts too. About 6th or 7th I reckon at this stage.

If Roberts signs 4th or 5th.

alien

Referee
Why are you so calm???

It must be that green tea if I could take a guess:lol:

I still reckon we will make the 8 even without Roberts too. About 6th or 7th I reckon at this stage.

If Roberts signs 4th or 5th.

that probably is a part of the reason. earlier in the day i was feeling a bit stressed, but now i'm drinking that green tea goodness :D

do try it :)

doyen

Bench
I've tried it and I don't like the taste.

I've invented a brand new concoction in a valiant attempt to stay on top of things!

It's called "The Rabbitohs Supertonic."

Half a glass of RED wine mixed with half a glass of GREEN tea!!

So far it's been a life-saver in maintaining my sanity!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
I've invented a brand new concoction in a valiant attempt to stay on top of things!

:lol:

Oi Doyen back to footy the RLW mole is saying he has scoops from people in the know saying Souths are now favourites for Roberts.

Rabbits20

Immortal

:lol:

Oi Doyen back to footy the RLW mole is saying he has scoops from people in the know saying Souths are now favourites for Roberts.