What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

broncos4life

Juniors
To be fair, I think we were all getting a bit too excited and over hyping the impact that James Roberts could have had. It is important to remember that he has only had one good season and we have seen on more than one occasion a player have a good season, then suffer from second season syndrome - Dylan Walker (although he is still young) is a prime example. The big problem however is that we a probably one outside back short going into the new season and our back line isn't too crash hot as it is.

Hahaha keep telling yourself that.

Pommy

Coach
Southsport I know the trolls are out in force but I think you had the right intentions. I'm sure the deal has gone to the wire and you were just given duff info by someone getting a little carried away.

Valheru

Coach
Well this has been the highlight of my fortnight. I have never seen a bunch more desparate to sign a player than you lot despite your almighty sammy coming back. Every man and his dog knew he was going to the broncos except you deluded people

Mattman

Juniors
You must feel pretty chuffed Broncos4life and other Brisbane supporters who have jumped onto this site.
You can laugh all you like when you claim the title.. otherwise you'll always be a memory amongst Souths supporters as the team who had the title and choked.

southsport

First Grade
You obviously lie out your arse all the time then seeing it doesn't affect you. Must make all the forum remembers that believed you dribble feel great.

Well you are the serious one, aren't you?

Good luck to JR and the broncs it will be an interesting 2016 for you guys.

Rabbits20

Immortal
So you never actually had any information that he was going to be a Rabbitoh? You were just building up peoples hopes, rofl, you're a spud.

I'm a Broncos fan, but if I was a Souths fan I'd be pretty annoyed with you right now.

Southsport is a good mate. I'm not annoyed.

I forgive him. Southsport was just trying to be positive, nothing wrong with that.

So Valhero blows back in with the southerly
So Valhero can you now name all the players that souths Cannibalised to get Sam back as I asked weeks ago till u crawled under your rock
So Valhero one post Sam is an overrated ball fumbling forward ,next post he is a star
Crawl back under your rock tool
Southport ignore the wankers nothing wrong with being optimistic. I love it don't change
Broncos trolls congrats on signing JR ,awesome squad best of luck for 2016 ,you have had your laugh now go away till you actually win the title ......if Bennett can't get one with that squad it will be laughable

Rabbits20

Immortal
So Valhero can you now name all the players that souths Cannibalised to get Sam back as I asked weeks ago till u crawled under your rock
So Valhero one post Sam is an overrated ball fumbling forward ,next post he is a star
Southport ignore the wankers nothing wrong with being optimistic. I love it don't change
Broncos trolls congrats on signing JR ,awesome squad best of luck for 2016 ,you have had your laugh now go away till you actually win the title ......if Bennett can't get one with that squad it will be laughable

Great post BR.

broncos4life

Juniors

Think I'll hang around, thanks.

FTR south sport wasn't being optimistic he was claiming to know shit he doesn't.

doyen

Bench
Troll.

Southsport is a top bloke.

Nothing wrong with trying to be positive!!!

If you can call Southsport's call a mistake than he has spoilt his 100% record!!

I now pronounce you NOT completely perfect,mate!!!

You were always on a hiding to nothing with that call--I reckon you knew that though!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
We didn't really need that useless bastard,JR, anyway!!

I like the attitude doyen.

Yeah Southsport spoilt his record. Oh well I've forgiven him.

Like alien pretty much said we all stuff up! I say we can all be idiots:lol: