What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Flash!!!........Souths sign James Roberts!

Pommy

Coach
Incase it didn't work James Roberts nephew asked him where are you going next year and he replied sstid

Its saying unavailable.

I just don't know what to believe, this has been so dragged out its turning in to a joke.

Thanks Woofy you would hope not many people would be gullible enough to take social media as fact as every day on social media JR has signed a deal with a different club

Pommy

Coach
JR is doing what DCE did to get the best possible deal.

I dont blame him either but jesus someone give him what he wants :lol::lol:

Checking my phone constantly because rumour has been that he's been signing imminently for weeks.

Rsag85 in regards to Southsports earlier post " won't be long now" if u look at Gus Goulds twitter that's exactly what he posted as a reply to a punter asking when will we know either way .
Also a lot of fellas check rlw mole twitter for stuff he says too, there just having some fun mate ,but yeah like you I do giggle at some making out their " in the know with their inside info"
Keep it light and believe little my friend

southsport

First Grade
Rsag85 in regards to Southsports earlier post " won't be long now" if u look at Gus Goulds twitter that's exactly what he posted as a reply to a punter asking when will we know either way .
Also a lot of fellas check rlw mole twitter for stuff he says too, there just having some fun mate ,but yeah like you I do giggle at some making out their " in the know with their inside info"
Keep it light and believe little my friend

rsag knows me well, this is the 3rd forum we've been on together.

How's Bennetts form he's got more Queensland origin players and Aussie stars already yet he is going hard for Roberts does having a roster like that really count as being a super coach ?.. Just saying no disrespect but that team is already awesome

Rsag85

Bench
Southsport is that your source Gus Gould lol hope you are ready if your wrong my friend

Latest posts