What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News of the Forums

Well....

lol

He is from the Western Suburbs, around the Fairfield area.

Also, something I noticed fairly early on is that he only posts in the morning. After 9 he's usually gone until the next morning.

Because he's at LU and could be immediately busted because they can check IP's, if it's one of the suspects they're careful not to post as oneye other than at the one computer in the morning. So if it is one of them, they go from one computer in the morning to another for the rest of the day.

Or it could be, as I believe, oneye is just some dick who really is as stupid as he looks. And he's no one anyone knows.

B

bender

One of the more interesting things to happen over atTFR is that Preniers seems to have been banned. No word as to whether or not the banning is permanent. Also there is no word whether or not his post count will be returnedon his return. Such a stripping could devastate the young fella.

He was banned but was reinstated. He has been barred from The Fight Club because he's 13 and he was copping a hiding. Unless he was banned again in the last 1/2 an hour.

I'm getting bored with hanging shit on lame ex-rleague wankers though.

May have to move the fight to somewhere a bit more vocal.
emcrook.gif

B

bender

Over at TFR, Johnny Rico made his belated return from his latest intergalactic mission recently, making some comments about our fear of bugs. Coincidentally, LU site was also down for some time earlier today. Is there a link or relationship? ONly time will tell.

In more strange news, twothreads appear to have gone missing from none other than Legends World of Sport. One about Bikerchicks and another very important post which could have netted lwos regulars millions of dollars. Maybe given us the finance and backing to host our own website with Merchandise and everything. Is this a conspiracy to stop LWOS reclaiming their mantle?

C

CanadianSteve

Sorry, Bender, I deleted those posts as spam. Willow made me an AM a few weeks ago. Do you think I've gone too far? I thought they were annoying; let me know if you disagree.

Johnny Rico - really? I haven't seen that. What is the name of the thread?

B

bender

Johnny Rico's thread is titled something like why are you scared of bugs or something similar.

I am not overly fussed one way or the other about deleting the spam threads. Still, could be some riots over the postcounts lost to cyberspace. You trying to protect your lead?
emwink.gif
:D

C

CanadianSteve

I found the Johnny Rico posts, thanks. I invited him to have a visit back here.

I left a couple of other spam threads because they are about sports - baseball and footy logos or some such. But I think I'll keep deleting the hot biker chicks and the like, if it's ok. Post counts - we're about quality here, not quantity, remember? :D

"LWOSsite started in about June of 2001 with 3 or 4 members.Legend Willow moffo Ozbash. These guys are known as the founders ofLWOS."

LOL, you have a bad memory Bender, Moffo stuck his nose in a month after it started and predicted it wouldn't last more than a few weeks and quickly scuttled back to WORL. :)

That boy is quite a hoot, good to see he still drops by, cheers Moff

C

CanadianSteve

Good to see you Rasputin. Sorry I can't remember much of your history - are you a member elsewhere? -at front Row? Anyway, post here more often if you can.

Cheers, Steve

Latest posts