What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEWSFLASH! - Bulldogs cleared

rossy

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
rossy said:
ibeme said:
Unless it comes from the police's mouth, I don't give it any credibility.

NSW Police? Go and watch "Blue Murder".

Of course. They're all liars and totally corrupt. :roll:

I bet you call them pigs, right?

No actually I don't. For $40k a year it's a bugger of a job. I just don't think they are infallible and have been known to fib, too.

They are only human. There is an element of blokiness in the Police Service that would make them susceptible to siding with the fellas.

I think the statement,
ibeme said:
Unless it comes from the police's mouth, I don't give it any credibility.
is flawed using that reasoning.

The General

Juniors
It's seems like a lot of opposition supporters have a hidden agenda and are totally blinded by media reports. Let's look at the real facts again:

1. DNA tests proved nothing
2. Eyewitness statements contradicted those of the woman
3. Womans alibi (went to hotel to return friends wallet) proved to be false
4. Womans version of events changing, while Bulldogs staying consistent
5. Womans friend contradicting version of events as claimed by the accuser
6. Timing of events as claimed by the woman differed from those of independant witnesses.
7. Phone taps finding nothing
8. Letter from Plantation Hotel manager confirming Bulldogs caused no trouble at the Hotel that night.
9. Mysterious woman asking for $25000 to drop allegations

If these are not cause for the players to be assumed innocent then I don't know what is.

taxidriver

Coach
The cops are clear, evidence of rape exists and they are absolutely certain something illegal happened.

The problem is that they gave the players plenty of time to get their stories straight - truth meeting my arse.

Evidence exists, they can't be 100% who to use it against.

Dogs fans who believe the club has been vindicated are either very naive or have no moral substance.

[furrycat]

Coach
The Police said that the DNA did not link the bulldogs... I dont think a truth meeting could stop the DNA from working.

The General

Juniors
taxidriver said:
The cops are clear, evidence of rape exists and they are absolutely certain something illegal happened.

The problem is that they gave the players plenty of time to get their stories straight - truth meeting my arse.

Dogs fans who believe the club has been vindicated are either very naive or have no moral substance.

Interesting. I didn't know you are part of Strike Force McGuigon. What evidence is this ?

ngap

Juniors
DNA evidence is not always available evidence for sexual assault. It is a big boost for the case if it is. At the moment it would be best for everyone if the who thing was allowed to quieten down but it won't happen now Folkes has realised that the police haven't said the players were innocent

Bulldogs coach Steve Folkes said the NRL club would have liked a stronger indication from investigators that its players were innocent of sex assault allegations.

[furrycat]

Coach
Exactly... NO ONE on this forum knows the full brief of this investigation. NO ONE knows the whole story and NO ONE knows what evidence was found. So shut up, grow up, and stop making up little stories.

Moffo

Referee
Oh right...so the police are still saying that there was a rape....yet all the dogs players put frangers on before they went for her??????

Fair dinkum Stalin :lol:

Cheers,
Moffo

Igor

Juniors
You lot have no idea. :roll:

*edit*, that's as obvious as hell. The police did say DNA evidence was "inconclusive" and that evidence *was consistant with* a rape taking place, though the DPP have obviously assess the evidence and concluded that it's likely they would get off if taken to count.

This does NOT equal innocence

Consider the possible reasons why the DNA evidence was inconclusive? .... there are many... do I need to spell it out?

:evil: SHAME BULLDOGS :evil: SHAME :evil:

Igor

Juniors
The General said:
Interesting. I didn't know you are part of Strike Force McGuigon. What evidence is this ?

This was stated by the investigating officer at the news confrence.

The General

Juniors
Igor said:
The General said:

This was stated by the investigating officer at the news confrence.

So you're saying that what taxidriver said is correct and the investigating officer is 'absolutely certain something illegal happened.'

anastabation

Juniors
taxidriver said:
The cops are clear, evidence *consistant with* rape exists and *edit*.

Are you talking about the report in which a police officer was quoted as saying there was evidence of rape, but then contradicted himself in the very next sentence by saying consensual and rape evidence is often the same? If so, you should be sporting a kick me sign on the back of your arse.

You morons act as if the Bulldogs won a dramatic court case. There were NO CHARGES MADE. *edit* and its also FACT the witnesses saw players rush off to training after slamming a door in here face... moments before she was sobbing on the floor "uncontrollably". And no melon, the club didn't pay the witnesses if thats what your thinking. We have a brand new CEO who came in to help rebuild the club, not to cover things up.

Igor

Juniors
I think his words were "the evidence points towards it".

This is a sad day for RL, nothing here to celebrate. The 'Dogs were fined $150K (with $300K suspended) for bringing the game into disrepute.

Malcolm Noad did a back flip this arvo..... from

"Lets believe nothing happened"

...to....

"Lets believe nothing illegal happened"

WTF? :? I DONT believe it.

anastabation

Juniors
Igor, your reading to far into it... like poetry critics who try to establish hidden meanings in a poem... where really, the author meant what he said.

Oh yeah manly sucks :!: :clap:

Igor

Juniors
...ouch.... talk about being beaten with a warm piece of lettuce!

masturbation ure a limp wrist :p

oh yeah..... the 'Dogs are a blight on this great game.

Igor

Juniors
...ouch.... talk about being beaten with a warm piece of lettuce!

masturbation ure a limp wrist :p

oh yeah..... the 'Dogs are a blight on this great game.

Latest posts