What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newton, Knights in talks over return

One word - Spineless.

And that is how the club will look if they lure him back.

So much for backing Brian Smith 100%.

How the f**k can the club move forward if we are continually looking back.?

Spitty

Juniors
This is clearly an act of desperation from the club. Brian Smith was given squillions to play with in the salary cap and the best he could do was Ben Cross and Wes Naquama.

Like it or not we now support a club that has a success at any cost attitude. Newton is a very, very good back rower and will show no more or no less loyalty to the club than the rest of our signings.

It's not gonna make any difference if he comes back or not.

TooheysNew

Coach
This is clearly an act of desperation from the club. Brian Smith was given squillions to play with in the salary cap and the best he could do was Ben Cross and Wes Naquama.

Like it or not we now support a club that has a success at any cost attitude. Newton is a very, very good back rower and will show no more or no less loyalty to the club than the rest of our signings.

It's not gonna make any difference if he comes back or not.
Sorry mate, but you have no idea.

Serc

First Grade
Me three.

Smith isn't known for building lineups around a few superstars, he is known for making teams that have lots of good players.

sneaky_is_here

Juniors
me four... I like our depth for next year. Also why are we getting clint back? aside from him being a dog, i never even rated him TBH.