What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets Lineup for Round 2 v Western Suburbs

Jeffles

Bench
1) Aidan Kirk
2) Michael Lett
3) Lelea Paea
4) Vince Mellars
5) Troy Malcolm
6) John Doyle
7) Josh Lewis
8) Charles Tonga
9) Heath L'Estrange
10) Glen Hall
11) Daniel Dumas
12) Steve Meredith
13) Setaimata Sa

INTERCHANGE
14) Lafi manua
15) Ryan Dickson
16) Anton La Vin
17) Mark Edmondson
18) Darren Lang
19) Luke Gordon
20) Mickey Paea
23) Frank Winterstein

------

Wests were humbled by Saints last week. Newtown are a better side than Round 1 offered. Back at Royal and Ancient Henson Park. I can't wait!

greg

Juniors
Despite our poor showing last week our record at royal and ancient Henson last year makes me quietly confident.

and da fact that wests got hammered has nuffink to do wif it hey gregie ? ha ha!

cant wait for satday beer and bangers and footy !

brendothejet

First Grade
Don't think so.

I must say Jeffles I am dissapointed at this Heath bloke consistently being named ahead of me in the number 9.... ;)

innsaneink

Referee
Bit of a comeback from the Maggies, got to withing 6 after being behind by about 24 at HT, the resurgence lasted as long as they had the ball though, as soon as the defensive part returned, the Jets strode thru.....good game though.

20060318magpiesjetshenson6001.jpg

20060318magpiesjetshenson6001.jpg

20060318magpiesjetshenson6002.jpg

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah, good value there, meself, me kid and me car all got in for only 10 bucks....like to see telstra beat that price. :lol:

Seriously...was good to be able to go to the footy and not have to watch me back.

Choppies

Coach
innsaneink said:
Yeah, good value there, meself, me kid and me car all got in for only 10 bucks....like to see telstra beat that price. :lol:

Seriously...was good to be able to go to the footy and not have to watch me back.

Then you wernt on the hill where most of the fans have more years than teeth ;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
Our attacking game is awesome, but the Maggies should not have been allowed to score 20 unanswered points early in the second half. Jets definately need some work on their defence, as Canberra next week should be a tough game, and of beter quality in attack than the Maggies.

If we defend like that we will be in trouble against the Raiders.....

Still the handling errors were definately an improvement from last weekend against Souths. Jets made Souths look good last weekend and our completion rate was dismal. A great improvement.

Think the Jets will only get better as there are a lot of individual brilliance in this side, and once they start to play as a team, and get to know how each other play they will be one of the top sides in the comp this season.
Reckon we put on that 46 points whilst in second gear, and will only go better once some work is done on defence.

Thought Josh LEWIS was awesome, and liked the look of Sa, and Glenn HALL. In fact there are definately some great players in this team, and the depth is awesome. Gonna be a good season by the looks of it.

Where did number 22 Troy SAVAGE come from. Is he a Roosters junior ???

Latest posts