What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets Season Launch Dinner

2 True Blues

Coach
Nah mate.....Too steep at that price.....and I am still away and won't be back in Sydney till the day before game day, and thats the only reason I am headin back there for......Would be a good night though.

2 True Blues

Coach
Hey BB43, have you got your tickets to the Souths game yet, and where do ya reckon you will be sittin ??

bluebag43

Juniors
I haven't got them yet. Not sure if I can make the game (bloody family commitment) Let me know where you will be sittin just in case I can weasel my way there.

2 True Blues

Coach
If you are gonna go send me a private message. I will check on sat night prior to headin to the game. I will probably be buyin my tickets at the gate so wont know where I am sitting till the last moment, ( unless HPH and the lads arrange something ). Will more than likely just go for the general admission entry.

If you are not there mate I will post a report on how the guys went. ( In my unbiased opinion as usual ) ;-)

Go The Mighty Bluebags !!!

brendothejet

First Grade
at telstra the general admin is behind the sticks..best to get in the middle so you get some height and can see down the field.

Jeffles, BB43 come over to the Juniors table and say g'day.

brendothejet

First Grade
Well,

What a top night. nice to meet BB43 and of course catch up with Jeffles, and Bumper. Also good to walk down memory lane with Stuart as we remember our alma mater!

Highlight would have to be Raper saying "those soccer bastards are all androtops anyway."

HAHAH - Classy!

Whoever ended up winning the bradford jersey you sir, are a bugger!

Now to focus on the upcoming training/playing schedule!

Congrats to all involved last night,

BrendotheJet

Jeffles

Bench
It was a good night. I enjoyed Matt Laffan's speech. Loved his Campo story. I spoke to Alex Tobin for a while. He's a top bloke, articulate and intelligent.

Congratulations to Glen "Bumper" Dwyer for being made a Life member of the Newtown RLFC.

I put in some bids for the topographical map of NSW. I was outbid by a kind gentleman who was doing dirty work for a certain South Sydney ballboy who shall remain nameless.

koslecki

Juniors
there were certain forum members who were seen very late at the Petersham RSL!! one went missing numerous times (2 beer screamer) while the other was too busy entertaining other directors dribble and kisses!!!!!!!!!

HA HO

Latest posts