What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Triallists

Bluebag

Juniors
Training will commence on January 4 for interested players. Should you be interested in taking your career to higher levels please email your football career details to info@newtownjets.com or fax it to 02 9572 7951.

If anyone is interested or knows players looking at stepping up here is your chance.

Good Luck!

2 True Blues

Coach
If these weary legs could, these weary legs would. Is there any positions available for chief orange bearer at half time.

I could run on with the re-freshments in between smoking ciggies. I could maybe work it into a routine where I could finish one beer right prior to half time, then carry the oranges on whilst eating a sausage on a roll in my other hand. #-o

Sorry mate. I think I wish what we all do. That we did have what it would take to try out.

Hope the club finds some more up and coming stars. It would be good to make it into the eight in BOTH grades.

Jeffles

Bench
We could have something lined up for you.

Our timekeeper does his job juggling two hot dogs and a Pepsi in his hands and a ciggy hanging from his lips. MULTI-TASKING!!!

Bluebag

Juniors
Jeffles, your timekeeper sounds like a champion, do you know hard it would be to do all that unlike the ground managers position which is rather cruisy.

Bluebag

Juniors
And relaxing in the crowd, while when he finally turns up several hours after the timekeeper is there making his life easier.

2 True Blues

Coach
Good to see the boys still have a sense of humour. I was starting to think that my passion for the interests of the club were thought of as annoyance.

Had to get something going in the off season hey.

I'm in luck if I time a piss visit in between a Jets try. I always start when it's the fifth tackle ( we rarley go the six did we ), then I'm always back in time to see the ref give some kind of b*lls**t one sided penaly against us, that will unadvertantly cost us the game in the long run.\

In other words just in time for another cold one.

2 True Blues

Coach
PS- I'll keep training for the orange boy position. I'm already down to thirty ciggies and a six pack a day. In other words I'm right on schedule.

Bluebag

Juniors
You have gone too far only need to be down to 40. The Ground manager has about 10 beers doing his job.

Jeffles

Bench
I think we've all had a bit too much Egg Nog.

Quite clearly, these personal attacks are motivated by jealousy.

Bluebag

Juniors
The boys all returned from the holiday season last night with a number of triallists attending. The 100m sprints tested plenty of them and there were plenty of spints as well.

Looking forward to the open trial at the end of the month.

Bluebag

Juniors
Reeminder about the Trials thsi Saturday weather permitting at Henson Park registrations at 3pm and the trials start at 4pm still not too late.

OK -I'm in.

Fly me from Shanghai (and implant three new cruciate knee ligaments) and I'm there.

Oh, all right, I'll have to wait until the 12th against the Bears.

See you then.

Latest posts