What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown vs. North Sydney - Frank Hyde Shield decider

Jeffles said:
I don't know why Vince was played but he did.

The make up of fans was at least 50-50 in our favour. It looked like we had more because we were all wearing Newtown gear and Norths have little merchandise. We were cetrtainly louder.

50-50 in our favour ,, ? how does that work???:lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Was trying to do the maths on that one as well. LMAO.....Good to see you on the forums again CCHB !!!......Where have you been mate ???

2TBs I 've been everywhere, man!,,

and i'll tell you where i'm going to be this Saturday......at the Marrickville Astrodome wearing blue and making a whole host of unwanted, unpleasant comments about the newcastle rednecks, all for $7!!!!!

I can't wait!

Choppies

Coach
colcaseysheadband said:

and i'll tell you where i'm going to be this Saturday......at the Marrickville Astrodome wearing blue and making a whole host of unwanted, unpleasant comments about the newcastle rednecks, all for $7!!!!!

I can't wait!

No one will stop you there mate :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
colcaseysheadband said:

I can't wait!

Great mate !!!!! That Jim Beam televised game will be good to. Gonna tape it as well........Hope everyone gets there at 1.15pm and makes some noise wearing the royal blue.....;-)

Latest posts