What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (6-10)

Ozzi_78

First Grade
5 rounds in and a 4-1 start (unlucky not to be 5-0). Any sharks fan would have taken that before round 1.

What is ahead;

Storm (A)
Manly
Brisbane (A)
Warriors
Raiders

Yesterdays effort would have us lose 3 of the above games I reckon so it’s hard to say what we will do. I will say 4-1 again.

Weaponhead

Coach
4 and 1 is an excellent start to the season. Raiders away is always a tricky assignment. Winning the Parramatta game was massive for belief. 1 and 1 is very different to 0 and 2, losing 2 tight games. The last 3 games have shown clinical defence and resulted in comfortable wins.

3 and 2 for the next 5 games is an acceptable outcome and places the Sharks in a strong position coming into the Origin period. Clearly, the Melbourne game is a big test and will provide a real insight into how far the team has come.

The defensive commitment will keep them in games when the attack doesn't fire. The positive points differential is also important for positions as the ladder tightens up.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Storm will try to ambush us, if they can jag couple early tries, see how our defence copes under pressure.
In last 4 games we have conceeded only 1 try in 1st half and that was miracle try by eels on halftime.
Bellamy will come us at guns blazing

chewsta

First Grade
Noticed Ronnie popping up on both sides of the field a couple of times too, one time Jesse scored. As long as he doesn't throw another intercept, i love the fact he is an extra threat out the back. Saw him doing it in the trials as well. Sweeping around the back with Kennedy creating an extra man to worry about.

Weaponhead

Coach
Yesterday's game plan looked like a Storm game plan with poor execution. I think they'll try and run around them
In the presser, Fitz said they have to play footy to beat the Storm. It may well come down Sharks ball movement to the edges vs Melb rushing line speed. Might see early kick behind rushing up and in edge defence to give them something to think about.

Frenzy.

Immortal
In the presser, Fitz said they have to play footy to beat the Storm. It may well come down Sharks ball movement to the edges vs Melb rushing line speed. Might see early kick behind rushing up and in edge defence to give them something to think about.

I think they'll bomb the shyte out of Coates. Nice high ones with intent to chase hard and cut his returns down. I doubt they give Pap Smear room. They might assault Meaney if he plays. Ronnie vs Meaney - I like that

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I
I think they'll bomb the shyte out of Coates. Nice high ones with intent to chase hard and cut his returns down. I doubt they give Pap Smear room. They might assault Meaney if he plays. Ronnie vs Meaney - I like that
so how many do we win ?

I

so how many do we win ?
Well if its just Ronnie V meany , Itll be a blow out! Im hopefull just to see the sharks shut them down ,at those critical times. Our defense has been far better than its been for a few yrs,And I think the young guns we have that been brought through in last few years, are superior to attack. Shake em up to start and Could even put a good score on them

Latest posts