What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5 games (6-10)

I think they'll bomb the shyte out of Coates. Nice high ones with intent to chase hard and cut his returns down. I doubt they give Pap Smear room. They might assault Meaney if he plays. Ronnie vs Meaney - I like that
Like what i think it was Penrith did to Jason Saab. Completely shut him out of the game

Chimp

Bench
We simply have to attack down Coates side of the field - he comes out of the defensive line like a headless chicken - always looking for the intercept. That will create plenty of space in and around whoever is playing centre for them (Smith usually), and is also prime for a little kick in behind. Then bomb the life out of Coates on the last tackle - I reckon he’s quite mentally fragile, if we get some wins against him early, I can only see his defence being even more erratic. We just need to make sure he doesn’t pick off an intercept, because if he does, he’s gonski, ain’t getting caught.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
1-1

As we expected I would suggest, 2 out of next 3 to round out the 10 games are at home.

Brisbane 7 days away up there. Shame they beat the dogs this week and they get confidence.

4-1 still my expectation.

Weaponhead

Coach
1-1 is a good outcome. High intensity game against a top 2 team away into a 5 day turnaround against a team who has 4 wins in a row is a tough assignment. The Sharks showed strong resolve to blow Manly away and then hang on.

Donks away
Warriors home
Raiders in Brisbane

All very winnable. Will be good to get some troops back as the grind of the season is kicking in. 2 of those 3 keeps the Sharks in the top 4.

Donks are scatty team. They have talent but if our attack fires points will flow. Warriors are going ok but we should beat them. Raiders bring their offloading game which we have struggled to handle. If its a dry track our attack will be tough for them to handle.

roboshark

Coach
We have a shocking record at Suncorp vs Broncos I think. I suppose we did against manly too I guess

Weaponhead

Coach
Trindall Is shithouse! He showed how shit he is last night
You have a firm opinion on him as a player. I agree that his form this season has not been good enough. He has not adjusted to the 10 minute cameo role.

Go back and look at the round 23 Tigers, and round 24, Broncos games last season and you might see that he actually does have some ability.

Frenzy.

Immortal
You have a firm opinion on him as a player. I agree that his form this season has not been good enough. He has not adjusted to the 10 minute cameo role.

Go back and look at the round 23 Tigers, and round 24, Broncos games last season and you might see that he actually does have some ability.

Also go back and look at his defensive input last night. The last round of interchanges from 51 minutes, Hunt. McInnes, Rudy and Trindall is what arrested the momentum for Manly. They only scored once after these blokes came back on and energised the team

He won't be dropped as everyone is calling for

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Best case 3-2 and f**k magic round, we should be back at home for the next 2 so we can get our season back on track.

Wighton likely to be suspended when we play Canberra and David Fifita injured when we play titans makes things a bit easier