What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEXT BIG SIGNING

possm

Coach
RCG wants out of Penrith. Maybe Millward is clearing the deadwood in the forwards to make way for RCG. Only it is disappointing to see a couple of young forwards being let go:
Timm, Kerr, Latimore, Allgood and maybe Graham will not be with us in 2020. A few other forwards who are in reserve grade may also be let go.
RCG
McInnes
Vaughan
T Sims
Frizell
Leilua

K Sims
Lawrie
Blacker
Ford

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
RCG wants out of Penrith. Maybe Millward is clearing the deadwood in the forwards to make way for RCG. Only it is disappointing to see a couple of young forwards being let go:
Timm, Kerr, Latimore, Allgood and maybe Graham will not be with us in 2020. A few other forwards who are in reserve grade may also be let go.
RCG
McInnes
Vaughan
T Sims
Frizell
Leilua

K Sims
Lawrie
Blacker
Ford

Hope you're right Possm but all the scuttlebutt seems to indicate SGI don't have the cap space for a rep player like RCG. If we can afford him, I'd rather go after Ramien anyway

Frank Facer

First Grade
RCG
McInnes
Vaughan
T Sims
Frizell
Leilua

K Sims
Lawrie
Blacker
Ford
RCG is on 800K a year at Penrith, he is one of their marquee players and can't even make their starting side. If Penrith offload him, it will be with the intention of improving their cap, 500K would probably be the bare minimum we would have to pay him and that still may not be enough. I know good props are very important, but is RCG really that good? Add to that, BLM say's that his body is busted. Maybe that is why Penrith are trying to offload him? I wouldn't be rushing in for RCG right now.

RED73V

Juniors
RCG
McInnes
Vaughan
T Sims
Frizell
Leilua

K Sims
Lawrie
Blacker
Ford
RCG
McInnes
Vaughan
T Sims
Frizell
Leilua

K Sims
Lawrie
Blacker
Ford
A BIG NO from me for TEAGAN CAMPBELL GILLARD . He is hot & cold & plays like a girl sometimes hence the name

Dragons 09

Juniors
RCG was a huge prospect before he broke his jaw, but he's gun shy now. Has changed his running style as a result of that injury and now he just reverses into the defensive line with little to no impact and is skittish with his defensive technique.
It's unfortunate for him, but unless a sports psychologist can work wonders with him in a real hurry, he's done, busted, baked.......next!

BLM01

First Grade
A BIG NO from me for TEAGAN CAMPBELL GILLARD . He is hot & cold & plays like a girl sometimes hence the name
100% and Possm calls it as he wants out...why?....because he is not getting a starting spot.
Is it not more about Penrith as a club not wanting him in.... being the prime factor!
If he was any good..Penrith would not be releasing him from his 4-5 year deal.

BLM01

First Grade
RCG was a huge prospect before he broke his jaw, but he's gun shy now. Has changed his running style as a result of that injury and now he just reverses into the defensive line with little to no impact and is skittish with his defensive technique.
It's unfortunate for him, but unless a sports psychologist can work wonders with him in a real hurry, he's done, busted, baked.......next!
Agree...but Dragons have a sports psychologist that can work wonders with anyone in the name of Mary..or....is that a hypnotist, historian, theorist or just a "bad worker blaming his tools'
Anyway poor Benny Hunt and the rest of the squad are a work in progress. Dragons Footy!

possm

Coach
100% and Possm calls it as he wants out...why?....because he is not getting a starting spot.
Is it not more about Penrith as a club not wanting him in.... being the prime factor!
If he was any good..Penrith would not be releasing him from his 4-5 year deal.
Vaughan was in a similar position at the Raiders. RCG would be a good acquisition if we could get him. I also like Timm and Kerr and think they would be good value to retain.

Walpole

Juniors
For the blokes who constantly, continuously, relentlessly post their 2020 lineup, or their next game lineup for that matter (you know who you are), can you start at the top?

Coach:

Because if that doesn't change, it does not matter one iota who's in the team.

You're better off buying an NRL video game and then you can put whoever you like in the Dragons side.

dragon thomo

Juniors
As i said before. If McGregor had the Storm or Roosters squads he would not make the top eight.
I agree it doesnt matter who we get, McGregor has to be sacked and replaced with Toovey.
Oh i nearly forgot take Aitkin Lafai Dufty with him

Gareth67

First Grade
Vaughan was in a similar position at the Raiders. RCG would be a good acquisition if we could get him. I also like Timm and Kerr and think they would be good value to retain.

No your wrong on this one possum. The man has become damaged goods due to that horrific injury he sustained to the jaw. Not too many players recover from those - physically yes , but mentally no .

BLM01

First Grade
Not a similar position. Vaughan was in reserve grade and on not on big money and clearly had not reached his potential.
The other 2 YEH why not.