What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Bazal

Post Whore
I'm no fan of the TBAZ, but a fan of the Eels blaming the coaches instead of the players woeful efforts, its pretty rich is all, those players have way too much egos

As I said, I'm not specifically blaming T Baz I just want him nowhere near us cos he's a shit coach.

Both things are true. And the board sacking a well loved coach (whether he had reached his use by date or not) is also unlikely to make the players happy. It's been a shit show and I think fans calling that out is probably a thing fans should do?

As I said, I'm not specifically blaming T Baz I just want him nowhere near us cos he's a shit coach.

Both things are true. And the board sacking a well loved coach (whether he had reached his use by date or not) is also unlikely to make the players happy. It's been a shit show and I think fans calling that out is probably a thing fans should do?

Barrett results aren't great (35 wins 75 losses - 32%) but all the head coaches he is assistant under rave how good he is haha.

Munky

Coach
Any head coach should rave about their assistants.

You keep an employee happy while potentially weakening opposition if they turn out to be a fraud as a head coach .