What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next coach sacked 2024

Frankus

Juniors
Cheika is probably the most interesting one and it would be a good experiment in whether coaching is a skill that can be transitioned from sport to sport. They would need to get the right assistants under him.
The Eels secret weapon will be deliberately knock the ball on the 4th tackle of every set and push the opposition off the ball in the scrum.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Well the roosters did turn it around against the dogs and nearly won with 11 on the field but were just too far behind.

There is legitimate criticism in what you say but yesterday isn't an issue if it remains a one off. We were missing a lot of players too and I don't think the disruption of losing Teddy on the day of the game can be understated.

But yes they need to start winning these closer games and grind out results.
Dogs had so many injured players in that game that were still on the field. We couldn’t do anything with the ball at that point and were just waiting for full time really.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Cheika is probably the most interesting one and it would be a good experiment in whether coaching is a skill that can be transitioned from sport to sport. They would need to get the right assistants under him.
I'm supportive of Parra experimenting with a rugby coach. f**ked if I'd be happy if it was my team though.

The only other time I can recall was the underwhelming results with Alan Jones "coaching" all those fit, young, verile lads at Balmain.

King hit

Coach
I'm supportive of Parra experimenting with a rugby coach. f**ked if I'd be happy if it was my team though.

The only other time I can recall was the underwhelming results with Alan Jones "coaching" all those fit, young, verile lads at Balmain.
Never mention Alan pedo Jones and young lads in the same sentence.

Wb1234

Immortal

Sacked Gary freeman for that pretty boy half back

Saxon

Bench

Poor old Alan. It's like the old joke.

"Why do they call you that?" they asked.
"I had a highly successful career on radio. But do they call me Alan the Broadcaster? No. :(
I coached the Australian Rugby team to a Bledisloe Cup. But do they call me Alan the Wallaby? No. :(
But you **** one goat get arrested in one public toilet*..."

*The arrest is a matter of public record. Jones was charged but not convicted.

soc123_au

Staff member

Introduced Ice Baths to professional sport in Australia, he had no idea they were effective for injury, he just liked to slurp down a few cold ones after the game.

King-Gutho94

Coach
The irony is wasn't Benji originally supposed to take over in 2025.

After Sheens did 2 years as HC.

And he is already struggling to stay above water and its still 2024.