What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

MRN

Bench
4 eps into Those About To Die. It jumps around a bit much with too many plot lines in the first 2 eps, but it's starting to find it's pace now. Iwan Rheon (Ramsay Bolton) is in it, so that helps, and Anthony Hopkins in more of a Cameo than a main player.

Worth a look for anyone that liked Spartacus or looking for a fix before Gladiator 2 comes out. Planning on knocking over an ep or 2 tonight and am looking forward to it.
Episode 3 sold me on it. Up to Ep 6 which I'll probably watch tonight.

Apey

Staff member
Succession. I'm not sure I like it. I'm 7 episodes in, I was into it, then I wasn't. I feel like it's pretty overrated in the genuine definition of the word - it has won so many awards which I find a little bizarre. I do get the feeling its one of those shows that is extremely popular with Americans but maybe not so much outside of America.

I will finish the first season at least.

Incorrect

Coach
Succession. I'm not sure I like it. I'm 7 episodes in, I was into it, then I wasn't. I feel like it's pretty overrated in the genuine definition of the word - it has won so many awards which I find a little bizarre. I do get the feeling its one of those shows that is extremely popular with Americans but maybe not so much outside of America.

I will finish the first season at least.
I kinda found it a bit repetitive for the first few seasons.... Basically the old man would manipulate one of the kids and promise to make the them the big cheese when he moved on, only to then have a falling out and move on to oen of the other's and do the same thing.... rinse and repeat.

I thought it was good... Not great