1. Round 5 Edition OUT NOW:

The Round 5 issue of The Front Row, our exclusive online e-magazine and match programme for is out now!

This week it's Penrith v Canberra so we look at the competition leaders with second rower Kurt Capewell, while we also share the story of the birth of the Glebe Dirty Reds, and as always, the full program for the coming weekend's action across NRL, NSWRL and QRL with a wrap-up of the weekend just gone.

VOLUME 2 ISSUE 5 - READ NOW!

Guest, click here to read online or download your free PDF copy

Next Time On An All New TV General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'The Music & Movies Forum' started by Big Pete, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Captain Apollo

Captain Apollo First Grade

Fox 8 have picked up the first screening rights to Arrow since Channel 9 ended their product agreement with Warner Bros. They will be screening season 4 on Thursdays at 7.30pm starting on Thursday 8 October 2015, which is about 24 hours after the US.

Also, series 2 of The Flash will be on Fox 8 on Wednesdays 1t 7.30 pm starting on Wednesday 7 October 2015.

2. chigurh

chigurh Guest

The latest ep of Rick and Morty was pretty sweet. The TV in the hospital waiting room was very Tim and Eric-esque.

3. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Just watched season five episode 4 of the league. Best episode of any show ever other than the last episode of six feet under.

4. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Which is the dirty randy and Rafi in Hollywood episode. I also liked the Kevin nealond cameo as he was one of the guests when I went to the conan show.

5. RedVDave

RedVDave Bench

6. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

The Last Man on Earth starring the ever-delightful Will Forte. Pretty self-explanatory and not your usual 20 minute comedy. Blasted through the first season in 2 days. Well worth a watch.

7. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Just downloaded the first episode of Bobs Burgers, Axe Cop and Silicon Valley so will give them a burl today.

8. alien

alien Referee

so it's called The Last Man on Earth, when really he wasn't??? :)

9. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Well, i can reveal a cow does make a shocking appearance at some stage..

10. alien

alien Referee

i read about the show, and it says he finds other people

11. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

I do remember him putting a hat on the cow at some stage so that's maybe where the confusion came from..

12. alien

alien Referee

The year is 2020, Phil Miller (Will Forte) is seemingly the only human left on Earth after a deadly virus swept the planet one year earlier. An average man "who likes Star Wars, Twinkies, and sex", Phil searches North America in his RV for other survivors. After a long journey, Phil returns to his hometown of Tucson, Arizona believing that he is Earth's last surviving human. Just before he attempts suicide out of loneliness and a desire for a female companion, his prayers are answered, and he meets Carol Pilbasian (Kristen Schaal), an irritating and obnoxious woman.[

At Carol's insistence, they marry in order to repopulate the Earth, only for Phil to learn a day later that there is another woman alive named Melissa, a very attractive woman for whom he can barely restrain his longing. Phil, Carol, and Melissa then meet another surviving man named Todd, but Phil grows jealous after Todd and Melissa develop a romantic relationship. As the series progresses, more survivors appear, searching for the author of Phil's "Alive in Tucson" signs. One man they encounter along the journey turns out to be also named Phil Miller, who makes it a point to calmly assert his masculinity and dominance over the other two men.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Last_Man_on_Earth_(TV_series)

13. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

You do realise that wikipedia gets hacked like every 5 minutes? I think some one has been pulling your leg, mate.

14. Fufu Andronez

Fufu Andronez First Grade

caught that new limitless tv show last week. Seems decent, anyone else watching?

15. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Just finished the final season and once again another show cancelled way before it's time. That final scene was sensational. One of my favourite shows of all time and hopefully gets picked up by another network.

16. chigurh

chigurh Guest

Anyone here watch Nathan For You?

17. elyod138

elyod138 Bench

One of my favourites of all time.

So funny.

18. chigurh

chigurh Guest

Yep same here, it's awesome. Catching up on season 3 at the moment.

I asked the same question a few pages back but about Rick and Morty and got a similar reply, so you obviously have great taste lol

19. Big Pete

Big Pete Referee

If Dream/eloyd likes it, I'm going to check it out.

20. mackdadday

mackdadday Juniors

Just watched the first season of Humans after much bugging by the lady friend and have to say it's absolutely brilliant.