What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week V Warriors

Cowgirl86 said:
Yes because every year is exactly the same and every single thing that happened the year previous happens...get a clue:roll:

Anyway this really is the game of the lot,I have tipped the Warriors,I think the Storm will under estimate the Warriors.

that is solely down to last year when alot of cowboy supporters was saying they had already won it!

AliN

Live Update Team
Well played Storm.
Both sides made mistakes, ours were just at the wrong time.. and for the first 20 mins we were MIA.
Bellamy surely did his homework well, and our attack was well and truely smothered by some great defence.
Good luck for next week.

Ice777

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
I have tipped the Warriors,I think the Storm will under estimate the Warriors.

You thought wrong. How you thought we'd underestimate a team who were playing the best footy out of anyone in the first 2 rounds, a team that always give us a good, close, tough game and the ONLY team that beat us at the Graveyard last year i'll never know.

Shorty

Staff member
Ice777 said:
You thought wrong. How you thought we'd underestimate a team who were playing the best footy out of anyone in the first 2 rounds, a team that always give us a good, close, tough game and the ONLY team that beat us at the Graveyard last year i'll never know.
In the last few games the Storm haven't had the gas on,because they were confident they'd beat the teams easily,which is true,but as we saw with Panthers Friday night it can be costly,so no there's nothing wrong with what I've said.
How you'll never not comment to anything not showing the Storm in a positive light I'll never know:roll:
Your team won,shouldn't you be happy?

Ice777

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
In the last few games the Storm haven't had the gas on,because they were confident they'd beat the teams easily,which is true,but as we saw with Panthers Friday night it can be costly,so no there's nothing wrong with what I've said.
How you'll never not comment to anything not showing the Storm in a positive light I'll never know:roll:
Your team won,shouldn't you be happy?

I totally agree with you that Storm haven't had the gas on in the previous 2 games. I said as much in an earlier post that IMO they maybe didn't show the Tigers or Raiders as much respect as what they could have. Also there's no way they'll do the same against the Warriors and you'll see a much more hungry and committed outfit which i think is what we did see.

Who said i wasn't happy with the win? I was extremely satisfied with it as we played much better than we have in the past 2 games and for parts of the game we showed the form we did last year which was very pleasing. In saying that i think there's still plenty of improvement left in them as i'm sure most will agree including themselves. All i did was point out that there was no way the boys would take the Warriors lightly like you predicted they would and they never.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
DeeGan said:
I saw a football side that even this early in looks the complete package. Geezus Melbourne were good - there looked to be no weakness across the park and I will back Gordie in going with Geyer to five-eight and moving Inglis to the centres.

My backline would be: Slater, Turner/Folau, Inglis, King, Quinn, Geyer, Cronk

The most impressive thing, apart for the attacking brilliance, was the speed of the line of the defensive line. I watched NZ do the same to Brisbane though they were in a different league today Melbourne - impressive to watch.

The main danger is remaining hungry though that will not be a problem after losing last season's grand final.

Great to see Billy Slater in that type of form today as well.
I've been saying that for years but I'd like someone a bit less Klutzier the Gordie agreeing with me tough.

(Gordie also reckons the Slater No-try should of been allowed.)

Latest posts