What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week vs stains is make or break

As I know what disgraceful young men like myself are capable of on a regular basis, if I was to have a daughter I think she would be banned from leaving the house.

carcharias

Immortal
My god you must be atleast 30 you old filthy fart.

Would you like to find out how filthy a 30 year old can really get? Hmm? Come here little girl I want to smell you. Ooooh and a Red V to boot what luck.

Jimbo

Immortal
carcharias said:
My god you must be atleast 30 you old filthy fart.

Would you like to find out how filthy a 30 year old can really get? Hmm? Come here little girl I want to smell you. Ooooh and a Red V to boot what luck.

Police-03.gif

Well after reading them posts what a attitude a lot of you have being competitive and you are happy come on, we must win there is no 2nd place, we must build a aura of only winning counts, not his played well there is next week, that should never be accepted, that the attitude of a person already surrending, the attitude must be we are here to win no excuses, show some backbone, no matter who we play we should expect to win, you know why the top 4 teams are at the top, they expect to win and there fans expect nothing less, time we did the same

Houdini

First Grade
Well this is the lastest info on the dragons team -

Captain Trent Barrett will be back at five-eighth and Mark Riddell will start in the second row in their return to the Dragons for the local derby against the Sharks at Oki Jubilee Stadium this Sunday.

Barrett missed last week’s loss to the Roosters because of a shoulder injury sustained against the Broncos a week earlier, while Riddell served a one-week suspension and nursed a bruised foot.

Riddell will take Thompson’s place in the second row, with Thompson likely to be out for up to four more weeks with an ankle injury.

Ben Hornby returns to fullback from five-eighth, while Dean Young will start at lock in place of Shaun Timmins, who had surgery today on a fractured cheekbone.

A five-man bench has been named (one to be omitted), including Ashton Sims, who hasn’t played since round 15 against the Tigers because of knee surgery.

1. Ben HORNBY
2. Nathan BLACKLOCK
3. John CARLAW
4. Matt COOPER
5. Reece SIMMOND
6. Trent BARRETT ©
7. Mathew HEAD
8. Brent KITE
9. Lincoln WITHERS
10. Jason RYLES
11. Mark RIDDELL
12. Ben CREAGH
13. Dean YOUNG

14. Ashton SIMS
15. Michael HENDERSON
16. Bryan NORRIE
17. Tony JENSEN
18. Aaron WHEATLEY

Sticks

Juniors
Jimbo said:
I hope he plays and dislocates his shoulder again. That would make my day...

I could say something about Chipmunk Kimmorley losing another nut, but that would mean stooping to your level of intelligence.

Sticks

Southernsaint

Staff member
Jimbo said:

Awwww, that's not very sporting, old chum...

You know it's Derby week. Ol' Jimbo is Firing Up like the Toey Human that he is ;-)

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jimbo

Immortal
The difference is that I can use my mobile phone like a decent member of society...

BTW, is it true that St George Bank ordered the Dragons to fine Gaaaaaaaz the $50k, or they would pull their sponsorship?

Macca

Coach
Sticks said:
Jimbo said:

I could say something about Chipmunk Kimmorley losing another nut, but that would mean stooping to your level of intelligence.

Sticks

. . . . and this way you get to stoop to that level and then hypocritically pretend that you didn't.

wittyfan

Referee
Jimbo said:
BTW, is it true that St George Bank ordered the Dragons to fine Gaaaaaaaz the $50k, or they would pull their sponsorship?

Given that St. George-Illawarra usually punish their errant players with a feather, it would not surprise in the least. :)

Southernsaint

Staff member
sullyfan said:
Jimbo said:

Given that St. George-Illawarra usually punish their errant players with a feather, it would not surprise in the least. :)

Examples, Sully??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts