What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next week

davohan123

Juniors
After today's effort you will put 50+ on us next week or at least the score 38-6 ( payback from 2008) :(
This is coming from a manly fan.

Go luck in the finals series- you really should win this year quite easily
It's really yours to loose not the other 6 teams to win after next weekend.

Last edited:

grandorient

Bench
After today's effort you will put 50+ on us next week or at least the score 38-6 ( payback from 2008) :(

Thanks davohan,

But don't discount the Sea Eagles just yet. They have the curious habit of pulling out the big ones when it really counts. I expect next week will be a torrid affair, however I believe Saints will be too strong in the end.

Over the years, Manly has always been a team I both respect and worry about. You guys have a lot of class about you and some great players.

GO

dikefalos

Juniors
Its going to be the biggest massacre since the battle of little big horn manly should score one try with the final score sometihing like 42-6 we will be fielding a virtual reserve grade team if the dragons dont win it this year it will be the biggest choke in the history of rugby league.

DirtyHarry

Juniors
Personally I wish we were facing the Raiders next week rather than a wounded Manly. The Manly game has all the ingredients of an upset. Plus it’s time that we got that friggin Canberra monkey off our back.

Godz Illa

Coach
I was uber excited about this match last year, but everything about the 2010 campaign is tempered. Not flying off into the stratosphere with excitement this year, just real confident and looking forward to seeing the team in action again

boxa777

Coach

Thanks for your useless post.. Don't turn up soft-c**k.

konk4

Juniors
davohan. f**koff Manly wanker. Imagine posting that the side you support will get beat by 50+. A Rock solid supporter.

Another Typical fair weathered manly f**kwit.