What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Week!

ParraMatt

Bench
As you would of known of a crowd of 18,833 at leichardt this year aganist the Eels. We came in big numbers, Let's see the sort of fans you bring to Parramatta Stadium next week. Army on the North Hill. Let's hope you get a decent amount of fans out. I'd love to crack 17,000 and have our biggest crowd of the year. Our average is in the 11,100 mark. Come on tigers fans. Get out there next week, It's do or die for the 8 basically.

cadburys

Juniors
I had last night pencilled in, but was a late cancellation.

My wife said there is a good chance we'll be going to the parra game.

Fingers and toes crossed.

[-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

magpiemax

Juniors
cadburys said:
I had last night pencilled in, but was a late cancellation.

My wife said there is a good chance we'll be going to the parra game.

Fingers and toes crossed.

[-o&lt, post: [-o&lt, member: [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<[/quote"]Don't tell me your under the thumb????You have got to stamp your authority early and let em' no who's boss. :arrow: :idea:

westie

Bench
ParraMatt said:
As you would of known of a crowd of 18,833 at leichardt this year aganist the Eels. We came in big numbers, Let's see the sort of fans you bring to Parramatta Stadium next week. Army on the North Hill. Let's hope you get a decent amount of fans out. I'd love to crack 17,000 and have our biggest crowd of the year. Our average is in the 11,100 mark. Come on tigers fans. Get out there next week, It's do or die for the 8 basically.

All 833 of ya's.

Eddie.

Bench
westie said:
ParraMatt said:

All 833 of ya's.

good call there were hardly any, it was all black, white and gold that day

innsaneink

Referee
Yeah not far from our place too........looks like John Morris will be out.

If we play like last nite and parra play like they did tonite, we should win in a canter.
But we all know that dont happen ay!

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Brook and myself will be going if all goes to plan and the it dosn't ran then Balin might get his first chance to see a live game ;-)

Wrighty79

Juniors
If it's the 2130 Foxtel game, then I will be there. Then I'll be at divorce court at 0900 Monday morning!

Latest posts