What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Weeks Excuse

Whats next weeks excuse?

• The ref was against us

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • The 50/50 calls didn't go our way

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Dodgy calls

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • The ref helped the other team win

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Refs favour strong teams

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • We just plain SUCK

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters

Kiwi

First Grade
So which will it be for the Raiders next week. What excuse will they use for losing?

Lenny_2212

Juniors
raiders were the better side. tim mander and the video ref were awful. i'd be feeling abit angry if i were a canberra fan.

aussies1st

Staff member
we don't need to make up an excuse our team always gives it to us in a golden plate

Harold Bishop

Juniors
As a non-Raiders fan, i can honestly say they were robbed tonight.
All of the 50-50 calls went agaisnt them, including what i thought was a try towards the end.

Moffo

Referee
that was a fair try kiwi, i had a lobster on the broncos with an exotic bet but sh*t, even i thought that was a try

Kiwi

First Grade
Harold Bishop said:
As a non-Raiders fan, i can honestly say they were robbed tonight.
All of the 50-50 calls went agaisnt them, including what i thought was a try towards the end.

What about the Berrigan no try? That was 50/50 that went the Raiders way.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Talk about a thread that blows up in your face. You won't find many non Broncos fans who'll back up your comments, go gloat in your unfulfilling win, you know that a team struggling to keep up with the 8 should've gone into ET with the momentum behind their back.

raider_ktj

Juniors
Kiwi, feeling a little threatened that a 10th placed team nearly beat you tonight and the only way you's won was because you had the refs on your side???

Mal Meninga

Bench
Kiwi said:
What about the Berrigan no try? That was 50/50 that went the Raiders way.
You didn't see the bobbling about 3 out from the line while sliding over?
Withers knocked it loose.

bb1a5233.jpg

ROBBED!@

Kiwi

First Grade
not worried at all, i'd rather we got a hard run over an easy one. pretty much all the teams we play need to beat us.

Kiwi

First Grade
Mal Meninga said:
You didn't see the bobbling about 3 out from the line while sliding over?
Withers knocked it loose.

And there were how many in the tackle?

Eddie.

Bench
Stupid thread

Broncos fans would whinge if the circumstances were reversed.

It was a try for your life.

salivor

First Grade
Maybe the excuse may be that their team was so bloody woeful on attack that they couldn't make a single line break all night, one of their tries came from an intercept and the other two from kicks. But no we wouldn't want to look at the Raiders actual performance, then we may have to stop whinging and it's just not in Canberra's nature to lose gracefully.

raider_ktj

Juniors
We can lose gracefully!!! Last week we gave the game away. Our defence was outstanding, but we let it go in attack with bad passes and constantly dropping the ball all over the place. Ever think that maybe it was you Bronco fans who cant admit you won with the help of the Ref???

Ghoulies

Bench
Since I was actually at the game, and haven't had the chance to watch the full replay yet, can someone fill me in....

Aside from the strip that gave Brisbane the chance to level, and the Frawley no try, what other 50/50 calls went against the Raiders?

Latest posts