What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Weeks Excuse

Whats next weeks excuse?

• The ref was against us

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • The 50/50 calls didn't go our way

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Dodgy calls

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • The ref helped the other team win

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Refs favour strong teams

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • We just plain SUCK

Votes: 20 48.8%

• Total voters
2 bullsh*t calls. 1 the penalty where Webcke straight up lost the ball...the following goal tied the game. And the Frawley try where he had 2 fingers still on the ball.

It's ok though, as a Raiders fan i'm pretty confident we can win 4 of our remaining games and make the finals.

salivor

First Grade
dubby said:
The penalty count was 7 all BTW, boy were you guys hamered.

This sentence makes no sense at all.:?[/QUOTE]

It was sarcasm for the second time, reading between the lines isn't obviously a strong suit for Raiders fans.

raider_ktj

Juniors
salivor said:
It was sarcasm for the second time, reading between the lines isn't obviously a strong suit for Raiders fans.

However talkin sh*t seems to be a strong suit for you Broncos fans

dubby

Bench
Evergreen said:
Mate you'll have to lay off the drugs after typing that rambling crap.

You seem quite cocky after nearly being handed your ar$e tonight.

THAT is the comeback of the century! Evergreen, I take my hat off mate...

salivor

First Grade
legend said:
The only thing worse than a sore loser is a sore winner and we have two right here.

What goes arounf comes around, even for the high priced Broncos and with Lachlan Murdoch leaving New Ltd, the Broncos influence may be diminished but that obviously hadn't filtered through by kickoff tonight.

Mander and Ward, I hope that cheque bounces!

You are setting yourselves up for a fall and as much as I admire the Broncos, you two make it extremely difficult for me to cheer them on in games not involving the Raiders.

LOL, nothing sore about me tonight mate. I was praising your side in the game thread after the match until you lot came in throwing your toys out of the cott. Got no time for fans that would rather whinge in defeat than look at the areas that let them down.

Kiwi

First Grade
On the Berrigan no try, it was 50/50.

Withers stripped the ball, and if the attacker regathers or grounds the ball over the try line, it's generally play on. So wouldn't that make it benifit of doubt to Berrigan with the try being awarded?

Eddie.

Bench
innsaneink said:
Gee....its really tough when the refs screw you, aint it Raiders fans?

lol, there wasnt much sympathy from them last year when we were robbed 3 or 4 times if i remember correctly.

But serioUsly it reminded me of our game up there last year, with Richards unlucky to not get the benefit from 4X Mander and his bunch of merry men, Frawley wasnt even benefit of doubt, it was a try for your life!

theVodkaCircle

Juniors
Frawley was robbed.
Berrigan ??? Cant say for sure.
Canberras first try was from possession for an incorrect play the ball which should have been a broncos penalty.
It evened itself out. I thought the radiers defence was great tonight.
Two dropped balls and Lockyer were indeed the difference tonight.
Brissyleaguedude and salivor, pull your heads in, you bring shame to the rest of us broncos supporters. I hope Canberra make the 8 (as much as I hate living in the ACT) as they showed they can play well and would threaten a lot of sides if they click.

lol wtf? comback of the century? The key word in his post is "nearly", thing is, we DIDNT get our arse handed to us, we handed you yours,

I dont even see whats so witty about it? wat the, raiders fans hey

salivor

First Grade
raider_ktj said:
However talkin sh*t seems to be a strong suit for you Broncos fans

Was the penalty count 7 all or was it not? That sh*t your mob are talking right now would indicate you were slammed in the count.

Eddie.

Bench
The Broncos are certainly not the certainties people are making them out to be.

Especially since the finals are mainly in Sydney.

Kiwi

First Grade
Evergreen said:
Mate you'll have to lay off the drugs after typing that rambling crap.

You seem quite cocky after nearly being handed your ar$e tonight.

What was the score?

Broncos didn't play that flash, were patchy at best and still won. The Raiders would love to be able to play poorly and still win.

Raider Ultra said:
Broncos fans getting worried that they struggled to beat the 10th placed team, who made no line breaks.

If we are meant to be worried, what are you guys suppose to be? We beat you, you should be outright terrified.

Kiwi

First Grade
Raider Ultra said:
Broncos fans getting worried that they struggled to beat the 10th placed team, who made no line breaks.

Worried :lol: Sitting 6 or 8 points clear atop the ladder, yeah we're really worried.

So Raiders fans only consider their team a 10th placed side, not a top 8 contender or top 4? Or is that only the case when it suits your arguements?

dubby

Bench
brissyleaguedude said:
lol wtf? comback of the century? The key word in his post is "nearly", thing is, we DIDNT get our arse handed to us, we handed you yours,

I dont even see whats so witty about it? wat the, raiders fans hey

You lack some integrity and intelligence don't you boy? Go back to kindy and when you are a big boy, come talk to the big boys.
In the meantime, shut your trashy mouth. BTW, you handed nobody nothin', you were lucky and the only poor schmucks who can't see that is some bloke named after spit and a trash talking backward beanie wearing misfit from Durack.

salivor

First Grade
Nobody is saying we're certainties. There are a number of teams that could beat us on their day come finals time. We're a bit patchy at the moment and will happily let the Doggies and Dragons carry the burdon of July Premiers.

Kiwi

First Grade
Eddie. said:
The Broncos are certainly not the certainties people are making them out to be.

Especially since the finals are mainly in Sydney.

Yeah considering we've got a better away record than most clubs homes records this year :roll:

Evergreen

Juniors
Kiwi said:
What was the score?

Broncos didn't play that flash, were patchy at best and still won. The Raiders would love to be able to play poorly and still win.

Where were both teams on the ladder leading into the game?

I'd be pretty nervous as a Broncos supporter knowing that my team was faltering to the tenth placed Raiders, and only two dropped balls and a bullsh*t call from losing.

I'd be even more nervous if I had to face the Raiders again the first week of the finals.

Latest posts