What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Year Is Looking Very Positive

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
Things are looking very positive indeed. I remember the bold predictions on the official forum last year, and most of our bold, but realistic predictions seem to be coming to fruition.

Bloody oath, its funny because Sheens said all along we would make the finals this season and that next year will be when we give the comp a shake - it all looks good so far ;-)

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Wrighty79 said:
God, I really hope so, and I hope we're up there for quite a few years to come.

Well if we can keep the great talent that is coming through then I think we could be a force but the main problem is how do you keep a group of talanted youngsters for years especially when they are all the same age ????

Sure its great now but in about 5yrs time we will be changing our views I think

Suzie

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Wrighty79 said:
Things are looking very positive indeed. I remember the bold predictions on the official forum last year, and most of our bold, but realistic predictions seem to be coming to fruition.

Bloody oath, its funny because Sheens said all along we would make the finals this season and that next year will be when we give the comp a shake - it all looks good so far ;-)
We should all give Tim soem credit for knowing what he's talking about ;-) He hasn't been around First Grade footy for more than 30 years for nothing :D So - finals here we come, and next year LOOK OUT!!! The TIGERS will be on the prowl!

How sweet would it be though, if the Tigers went above hopes and predictions for this year,a nd ended up in the GF ... maybe even winning it!!! :clap:

Suzie

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Suzie said:
Yeah - I hope Reynolds comes back next season, stays injury free and produces the goods for the Tigers! If everyone stays injury free, imagine the discussion over the team selections each week! Nice kind of situation to have 8)

Bloody oath Suzie and on Reynolds this kid can play, I know I said this all last year and this year but I wouldn't say it otherwise pity injury knocked him out :(

But your right Suzie not just in the backs but in the forwards and especially in the front row and who would of thought that 2yrs ago ????
It's like being a kid in a lolly shop ... I'll have that one please - no wait a sec, that one, nahh, that one over there .. oh bugger it - I'll have them all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, I totally agree on Reynolds - I have big wraps on him too and hopefully next year will show everyone how good he will be.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Suzie said:
It's like being a kid in a lolly shop ... I'll have that one please - no wait a sec, that one, nahh, that one over there .. oh bugger it - I'll have them all! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would hate to think what type of lollies you are thinking of their Suzie ;-)

super_coach

First Grade
It will be huge barrier to break,if we finally make into the eight,and a lot of credit has to be given to sheens and his team---but the next hurdle will be even bigger--and that is to break into the elite group--the top four--because thats where the glory comes from--most teams can have a good year and break into the eight--but to be a top four team you need class players in all the key positions--and good back to them----i have a gut feeling we are not far away

Suzie

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
Suzie said:

I would hate to think what type of lollies you are thinking of their Suzie ;-)
:oops: :lol:

Spike

First Grade
oro said:
Hey Guys

I can't see Jamie Small's name in either the NRL team or P/L. He had another strong game against Souths last week and unless he is joining another team, he has to be a chance of NRL selection.

Meredith has hardly played a game all year so it would be difficult to see him in the NRL team ahead of Small?

Forget it, I've come to accept that Small will never even get the chance to prove himself. Sheens is never going to put him in first grade no matter what he does. Pisses me off! :evil:

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Spike said:
Forget it, I've come to accept that Small will never even get the chance to prove himself. Sheens is never going to put him in first grade no matter what he does. Pisses me off! :evil:

And to think you claim your not a Wests Tigers fan :twisted:

oro

Juniors
It is annoying when a player of Small's ability is constantly overlooked while players with less ability are selected by Sheens. I'm sure the Knights, who appreciate forward talent, would have no problem playing him in the top grade.

If he isn't considered an NRL selection, release him so that he can make it with another side.

Spike

First Grade
Mighty Tiger said:
Spike said:

And to think you claim your not a Wests Tigers fan :twisted:

I'm supporting the player, not the team bitch! :p

Mighty Tiger

Bench
oro said:
It is annoying when a player of Small's ability is constantly overlooked while players with less ability are selected by Sheens. I'm sure the Knights, who appreciate forward talent, would have no problem playing him in the top grade.

If he isn't considered an NRL selection, release him so that he can make it with another side.

The stupid thing is I think Small wants to stay at Balmain, apperantly they offered him a release for next year because we will be having a bloody good front row (which the majority of which will be paid by the Wests Tigers) Hunter, Harper, Lima and Moa just to name a few - but Small said no :?

Spike

First Grade
Do you know how long Small re-signed for? I can see him fading away and disappearing once Hunter, Harper and Moa pass him on their way to first grade which will be a shame.

brook

First Grade
Mighty Tiger said:
oro said:

The stupid thing is I think Small wants to stay at Balmain, apperantly they offered him a release for next year because we will be having a bloody good front row (which the majority of which will be paid by the Wests Tigers) Hunter, Harper, Lima and Moa just to name a few - but Small said no :?

stupid move by jaime

I'm starting to accept that he'll never get a go with us but he bloody well deserves the chance to prove himself somewhere :(

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Spike said:
Do you know how long Small re-signed for? I can see him fading away and disappearing once Hunter, Harper and Moa pass him on their way to first grade which will be a shame.

Has 1 more year

Latest posts