What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next Year

Tiger Shark

Bench
There are so many hole in this, but lets start with the pbvious.
Dykes hasn't played 6 in 4 years, and hasn't played AY footy for 18 months, so lets make him our key play maker?
Healy has not played 7. But lets make him our most important player in the team.
This is going to be an epic offseason.
Dykes played 6 a few times for the Jets.

Enough to be named in the NSW Cup team of the years

I do agree we shouldn’t be making him our starting half however. Don’t mind him playing 14 to get first grade experience

carinashark

First Grade
Ok how did Dykes get named in the NSW Cup team of the year, if he only payed a few times at 6 for the Jets?

Dont know where to post this ,so its here . Wheres Card shark ??? Great sharksfan ,one of my favorite posters ,seems to have gone missing lately . Hope he is OK .

coolumsharkie

Referee
Dont know where to post this ,so its here . Wheres Card shark ??? Great sharksfan ,one of my favorite posters ,seems to have gone missing lately . Hope he is OK .
Yeah he's doing great, although I haven't caught up with him since the Coffs/Newy game. I see a lot of his FB posts and he's doing some pretty cool work for his community at a glance, in the health/mental health wellbeing area and has a lovely new partner in his life.

Still a hardcore Shark supporter, it's an affliction we all endure.