What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2005 Season League Unlimited Tipping Comp

Dogs Of War

Coach
You are invited to join the NFL tipping competition at OzTips.com - Your Sports Tipping Headquarters online.

Comp Number: 41249
Comp Name: League Unlimited Tipping Comp
Password to join: bengals

To join:
----------------
1. Go to http://www.OzTips.com

2. From the home page, select "I'm new and I want to tip", and setup a user account (if you don't already have one on OzTips.com).

3. Select "I want to join a Tipping Comp" on the home page, or the "Tipping" tab.

4. Enter the Comp Number and Password details above.

5. That's it. Full instructions on how to tip can be found on the site by clicking on the "Help" tab.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone make this a sticky and get rid of the other tipping comp one at the top of the page to avoid confusion?

Paullyboy

Coach
im in, ive put in my first round picks and realised that I have absoultely no genuine idea about who could win what!

Dogs Of War

Coach
We only have 5 tipsters so far, so come on people and have a go. Still another preseason game before the comp starts.

Big Tim

First Grade
I am in aswell. I agree, its a tough week the first one, cos there is only hype to go on and as we know some hype turns out to be just that, hype and nothing else.

Good luck all.

Fin077

Juniors
I'm in too!

My "Fins" are in a shambles, but I'm looking forward to the season!

MC DUI

Juniors
Just joined up, I will probably be hopeless as I don't follow the game as intently as my Rugby League, but I do take an interest in watching the matches over the summer so it should be some fun. :D

Latest posts