What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL 2018 - Week 3

zombie jesus

Staff member
Artie Burns getting benched for Coty Sensabaugh. What a time to be alive!

About time the Steelers started outsourcing their defensive roster scouting and management, just stick to offense.

legend

Coach
Next week gonna be huge for the Patriots. They play the Dolphins who are 3-0 and if the Pats lose they go to 1-3 and three games back in the division. All eyes on Foxborough next week.

kurt faulk

Coach

About time the Steelers started outsourcing their defensive roster scouting and management, just stick to offense.

Oh man, how bad do you have to be to be benched for sensabaugh?

Frederick

Staff member

How did it get this bad? Doesn't Tomlin have a defensive coaching background?

Eelectrica

Referee
I still think the Dolphins/Eels combo is worse. I mean last time we were in the SB is about the same time Parra last actually hoisted a premiership. Last AFC championship game appearance is early 90's best I can figure.
Combine that with the Belichuck/Brady combo, it's been a nightmare.

Eelectrica

Referee
Next week gonna be huge for the Patriots. They play the Dolphins who are 3-0 and if the Pats lose they go to 1-3 and three games back in the division. All eyes on Foxborough next week.
It's a real chance to bury the Patriots this year. A couple of weeks after that game they face the Chiefs. Not sure the Dolphins will be up to it though. I mean they're performing better than expected which is to say they've actually won a few games.
Dolphins are pretty much king of the minnows at this point.

zombie jesus

Staff member
How did it get this bad? Doesn't Tomlin have a defensive coaching background?
He does and it's still terrible. At least with LeBeau you knew it was the scheme that was outdated and too complicated, they were right to move to something simpler but they have no idea how to coach it. Pair that with picking athletes with potential over more straightforward picks. The biggest compliment they could give Edmunds when they got him is "he's a good guy from a good family", get out of here with that shit, meanwhile a guy like Jessie Bates is playing every snap and playing well for the Bungles.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I still think the Dolphins/Eels combo is worse. I mean last time we were in the SB is about the same time Parra last actually hoisted a premiership. Last AFC championship game appearance is early 90's best I can figure.
Combine that with the Belichuck/Brady combo, it's been a nightmare.

That's true.

Oakland are the Eels of the NFL - lots of history, heavily-supported...but done SFA for 30+ years...

legend

Coach
All four rookies are starting. I'm interested to see how Josh Allen pans out for the Bills. His leap against the Vikes was awesome.

beave

Coach
Bucs with a TD early. Justin Evans picked off a scrambling Roethlisberger. Hopefully we can keep this up.

kurt faulk

Coach

Looks like fitzinterceptionmachine is back in business. Making this awful Steelers d look like the 70s d.

Latest posts