What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Offseason Rumours and Updates

shiznit

Coach
Jimmy G traded from the Pats to the Niners
2nd round pick is compensation according to twitter

If there isnt more to that, BB blew this. He had multiple first round picks offered in the off season, now you move him for a 2nd? Wow

That's huge for SF
WTF??

As you said... They supposedly had offers of multiple first rounders.

So maybe all the rumours were crap...

It’s probably great for Washington as well... the Niners were the most logical landing spot for Cousins.

Dogs Of War

Coach
WTF??

As you said... They supposedly had offers of multiple first rounders.

So maybe all the rumours were crap...

It’s probably great for Washington as well... the Niners were the most logical landing spot for Cousins.

Maybe they like him enough to not send him to the Browns to wither any potential career away.

nick87

Coach
Expecting a big move from the eagles
No effing way Howie let’s these guys steal all the headlines

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
The details will be interesting.

Trading a second for a 7-8 game rental isn't a sound move so you'd have to think either they have some sort of indication that he'll sign a long term contract or they plan to franchise tag him, which may not be the best move long term but will allow them to build pieces around him to convince him to stay longer.

I assume it was our 2nd round pick we gave up, so we still have the Saints 2nd round up our sleeve.

Wondering if we're setting ourselves up to trade back in the 2018 draft if we no longer need a QB. We could easily regain that 2nd round pick plus more if enough teams get enamoured with the QB's.

Dogs Of War

Coach
49ers not sold on the upcoming QB class, not sure I blame them

Not sure about that. You get for a 2nd round pick a chance to see if he is a good fit. If not you can always draft next year (or the year after). It's not like they don't have a first round pick still which should still be pretty early in the draft.

nick87

Coach

Big enough for you? That’s a steal.

Haha, i knew it. There is no way Howie can let big moves happen without getting involved
To get Ajayi for a 4th is outrageous

Howie continues to rob people blind in the trade market

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Browns and Bengals agree to trade with AJ going to the Browns to be their QB.

Bengals call in the trade, Browns are too busy celebrating and forget to do likewise.

Trade deadline missed.

You just can't make this shit up sometimes.

Tom155

Coach

Bengals call in the trade, Browns are too busy celebrating and forget to do likewise.

Trade deadline missed.

God they are incompetent, McCarron is probably celebrating though :D

shiznit

Coach

Trade deadline missed.

And I actually stuck up for these clowns last week...

legend

Coach
Andrew Luck and Deshaun Watson to IR. I think Luck may have played his last game for the Colts. Brissett has starter pedigree and has the rest of the season to nail down the starting role.

Luck will get traded to the Broncos so Elway gets his Stanford man after all. Colts create a ton of space to fix their D and become a contender in the AFC South again.

Latest posts