What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL quiz

C

CanadianSteve

Name someone who has appeared in Super Bowls as a player and as a head coach. I think there is only one. He has been in a record 9 SB's as player, assistant coach, and head coach.

C

CanadianSteve

Dan Reeves it is. Unfortunately I'm old enough to have seen him play for the Cowboys. In the years of the first 2 Super Bowls, Geen Bay beat Dallas in 2 classic NFL championship games, before going on to beat the AFL teams KC and Oakland in the SB. Dan Reeves was a halfback (running back) and his specialty was throwing a halfback option pass. In one of those games with the Packers, he threw one for a touchdown, if I remember right.

I bet I'm the only one on this forum who's seen every Super Bowl.

C

CanadianSteve

Here's a question I put on the NFL quiz at Front Row Forums. Let's see where it gets answered first:

Who was the 49ers cornerback who played till the age of 37 or 38 in the 1960s? Hint: his brother was an Olympic decathlon champion.

C

CanadianSteve

The answer to an NFL trivia question has died at age 44. Which quarterback started in a Super Bowl for the Miami Dolphins besides Bob Griese and Dan Marino?

woodley

C

CanadianSteve

I'm sure a lot of people have wondered about the answer to post # 64. It's Jimmy Johnson, brother of decathlon champ Rafer Johnson.

Robert

Juniors
Steve,what an illustrious career Dan Reeves had as player and headcoach.However, it's sosad seeing his Atlanta Falcons struggling at the moment. I hope things turn around for him and the Falcons.

Rob

C

CanadianSteve

Yes, I heard that he and Michael Vick may not be getting along.

Robert

Juniors
Steve, I hope that Dan Reeves and Michael Vick don't have any problems with each other. Vick was devastating in the 2002 season, proving why hewas the number one draft pick and I thought that he was aiming to return from injury in late November.

Rob

Latest posts