What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Tipping Comp

Monk

Referee
ok guys, just incase you havnt figured it out yet here is how to do some things:

CHANGE YOUR TIPPING NAME:
- Once logged in, look in the top right hand corner of the screen click the tab "Settings"
- click preferences on the left hand side of the screen
- type in your new tipping name! (NOTE: This is NOT your Username. Your Tipping Name is the name that will be displayed on the Competition Ladders.
If you do not enter a Tipping name, your Username will be used by default. You can choose any name (provided it is not already in use), minimum 3 characters. Inappropriate Tipping Names (such as swearing) may result in the cancellation of your account. )

SEE FULL LADDER:
- click the 'current ladder' tab above the big button that says 'edit tips', 'my tips' or 'enter tips'
-in the top right hand corner of the ladder you should see a little check box that says "show full ladder" click that and you will see the full comp ladder.

VIEW OTHER TIPPERS TIPS:
- once the tipping week has started and the window for that weeks tips has closed you can view other tippers tips by selecting the 'print other tippers tips' option below the comp banner. this will come up with a new page allowing you to view other tippers tips.

PLACE YOUR TIPS IN PRIOR TO THE WEEK STARTING:
- above the big button that says "edit tips", 'my tips' or "enter tips. you show see a drop down menu saying which week of tipping you are currently in. click that and select which week you want to put your tips in for.

GIVE YOURSELF AN AVATAR:
- Once logged in, look in the top right hand corner of the screen click the tab "Settings"
- click preferences on the left hand side of the screen
- upload an avatar (This should be an image representation of yourself, which will be used on your Tipping Comps homepage and Forum. You can re-upload your Avatar at anytime. Once you have selected your Avatar image, click the 'SAVE AVATAR' button.)
- Avatars must be <15kb in size & should be approximately
80x80 pixels. Formats accepted are JPG or GIF. If your
upload does not work, please try a smaller image.

if you need any halp with anything, just ask me.

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
lol, just to out you guys on notice. often, the person with the least knowledge about the game wins the tipping comp. so dont get to pissed if you dont win, remember, its all for fun.

Monk

Referee
yeh. 24 and counting. ill make it that nomore people can join after tommorrow arvo.

Bumble

First Grade
Sorry mate, not a big fan of tipping - I just like going for the team I hate less. :)

Monk

Referee
ok guys, seeing as i wont be on till maybe 4-30pm tomorrow those who havnt PM'd me or joined the comp by then, unlucky. because i wont let anyone else join after 4.30pm friday.

also after tomorrow morning you wont be able to edit your week1 tips. so if you havnt registered you will have to PM me your tips and i will put them in for you.

Monk

Referee
COMP CLOSED, no more members, sorry.

25 members,
first game of the week NYG 16 beat Washington 7

Monk

Referee
dont forget to put your tips in for week 2 tips.
if you are unable to submit them before cut-off time. pm me with your tips and i'll put them in for you.