What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Tipping Comp

Monk

Referee
Comp ladder after Week 2:

oztipsladder.jpg

dont forget to put your tips in for week 3 tips.
if you are unable to submit them before cut-off time. pm me with your tips and i'll put them in for you.

Monk

Referee
a few people forgot to put their tips in for week two, hence why they are down the bottem of the ladder.

A good thing to do is just go through every week and put in your tips for each week just incase you forget to/cant do them one week. you can change you tips from any week (as long as if hasnt happened) any time.

Monk

Referee
ladder after week 4, many people are forgetting to put their tips in, and it shows.

ladderweek4.jpg

dont forget to put your tips in, i suggest you put all the tips in for the rest of the season just to save time.

cq

Juniors
Well, I am flabbergasted. As well as the LU comp, I jagged the Oztips NFL fans comp as well. More arse than class, if I may say so.

Rank(LW)Total Tipster
1(1)189 cq
2(2)188 sugaris
3(3)186 MitchyG
4(4)185 Bod5on
4(4)185 D.Price1

Latest posts