What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Video & Picture Thread

Shorty

Staff member
Nice, I'll be procrastinating with this!
I like the Bills, and their fans, considering the likes of Philly, are overwhelming loyal considering what they've been through.

supercharger

Juniors
Rebranded NFC Logo's
pg2_graphic_sy_576.jpg

Shorty

Staff member
from prt 6 it gets really nice, great memories, what a side.
The early vids show just how amazing OJ was though, he's a horrible, horrible person but imo he's the best ever running back.
Though, if he opts to go to the draft next year....I feel Trent Richardson from Bama can carve out a similiar career.

Raider_69

Post Whore
richardson is one heck of a talent
who ever gets him will have a true decade long feature back

Raider_69

Post Whore
the block the WR throws around 4 minute 10 seconds on the QB run was brutal!

that #33 for the bengal looking team is a pretty talent young kid, got a great cut on him

Ron Jeremy

Coach
The early vids show just how amazing OJ was though, he's a horrible, horrible person but imo he's the best ever running back.
Though, if he opts to go to the draft next year....I feel Trent Richardson from Bama can carve out a similiar career.

its a real shame about OJ, if he didn't do what he did he would've been possibly top 15 greatest of all time, the only RB i rate better was Walter Payton.

Latest posts