What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Week 8

Big Mick

Referee
MARCEL REESE!!! Can't believe its good to be a Raiders fan again!!!

Guess that's what happens when your RB's stay fit.

McFadden is balling out like everyone thought he would out of college.

DHB looks to have gotten it together.

Jason Campbell looks more comfortable.

Jono078

Referee
Vikings with another heartbreaking loss.

Sometimes it's just not meant to be your year no matter how hard you try.

Ice Ice Brady

Juniors
HUGE day for my Patriots.

Big, important win.

Jets lose.

Favre injured.

Moss held in check, expresses his love for the organisation post-game.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Seemed a boring game between GB and NY, happy with another win though and Crosby got me some fantasy points.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Steelers looking bleh so far, while to go yet though, don't like this reduced role for Mendenhall.

Johnny_L_O

Juniors
Seemed a boring game between GB and NY, happy with another win though and Crosby got me some fantasy points.

Tell you what was boring... the 1st half of the Broncs/49ers game! I cant remember ever seeing as many run plays and 3 n outs. Thank god it picked up midway through the 3rd. I was regretting going to the game before it got going :lol:

Bucs with another road win too :D

Freeman is now 8-8 as a starter. He also has 6 4th qtr comebacks. Im loving his partnership with Mike Williams. We are an exiting young team but im not sure how many more of these nail biters I can take this season.

Here's a few pics from Wembley if any of you are interested BTW:

100_2270.jpg

100_2278.jpg

hellteam

First Grade
How good was the throw from Brady to Tate today. He spun around then hit him directly on the chest

watched the 3rd quarter of the saints game.

wtf was with that 4th and 4 play from the steelers? that was ballsey at best.

good photo's by the way.

Bucs with another road win too :D

Freeman is now 8-8 as a starter. He also has 6 4th qtr comebacks. Im loving his partnership with Mike Williams. We are an exiting young team but im not sure how many more of these nail biters I can take this season.

Do you happen to be part of that British Bucs supporters group that was on NFL films presents?

or maybe they were german? and maybe it was Kansas City? lol, I've probably confused you.

Latest posts