What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

northey

First Grade
come on guys. casey has really nice eys... and she is a beatiful person...

as for nikki webster.... i think she should be further down the list

Jobdog

Live Update Team
IMO Bec's pretty damn close to being a deserved number one - its just that girl next door goodness with her. Doesnt appear to be full of her own importance, I like that :D . However, in saying that, Jen is very close, maybe even a fraction in front.

Who would everyone else put as number one if they were in charge of this poll?? IMO its too hard to separate so many hot women into numbers!!!!

Matt23

Staff member
jennifer_hawkins_l5.jpg

Jennifer Hawkins!

Lor-ree

Juniors
Is it just me or isn't Eliza Dushku in that list. I know guys who ogle over her, and think she's the sexiest woman alive, and I'd agree, even though I'm a chick, she is very good looking. I think that list is prrrretty screwed up.

NC

Juniors
Lor-ree said:
Is it just me or isn't Eliza Dushku in that list. I know guys who ogle over her, and think she's the sexiest woman alive, and I'd agree, even though I'm a chick, she is very good looking. I think that list is prrrretty screwed up.
I have to agree, even though I'm a chick too.

I don't even rate Bec Cartwright, and Nikki Webster... pfft :?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Jesus. Casey Donovan. I'd rather make love to a rabid cougar armed with a rake and a beaker of acid. I'd come out of that encounter less scarred.

IanG

Coach
Matt23 said:
jennifer_hawkins_l5.jpg

Jennifer Hawkins!

Well fellas I think it's unanimous that we all love Jenny here. Probably cuz she's one of our own. (The fact that she's a good sort goes without saying.) Definatly the girl next door factor too.

Andy

First Grade
I hooked up with her at Frost Bites before she was famous.

I'll be telling people that til the day I die too :D

Whats Doing

Bench
I was thinking the same thing and it made me feel hungry!!

Don't know how to post the picture for the other forumerss pleasure

Latest posts