What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT- A much needed change of topic- Hottest babe!!!!

IanG

Coach
Trish.jpg

Misanthrope

Staff member
Gah!

Once more you display your ability to find the worst possible photo of someone. You've got a gift, Ian.

MrCharisma

Bench
Nice one Ian

He's are my new 'work girlfriends'
179172.jpg

n1.jpg

Club V is floggin these girls to death (not kind of floggin ;))... Girls Aloud... and they are all friggin hot!

IanG

Coach
CWBush said:
Gah!

Once more you display your ability to find the worst possible photo of someone. You've got a gift, Ian.

Alright I challenge you to find a better one cuz Trish aint a dog that's for sure

IanG

Coach
Can't disagree with you there Chris. That one is a damn sight better. But I think the one of her on the post in my workshop is a gooden too.

I have no idea who this Trish Stratus is, but I'm not a fan. Not a bad body, but she's got a head like a beaten favourite.

Mila Kunis on the other hand... 10 outta 10!

MrCharisma

Bench
It's funny... I never realised how hot Mila was until I saw these photos. She annoys the hell out of me on That 70's Show

Latest posts